Author Topic: BREAKING>>>AG Sessions resigns  (Read 3756 times)

Online corbe

Re: BREAKING>>>AG Sessions resigns
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2018, 02:40:43 am »
    Unlike that ballerina Lindsey Graham, Unfortunately for most of the Trumpers Sen. Cruz is not capable of an upgrade and needs to be trashed.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2018, 02:46:55 am »
That was Lindsey Graham 1.0. He got an upgrade, since McCain left the scene.

BS Graham advised Rosenstein to do the same.  He's a weasel.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScZYL23TFFuJg-dM-rM0oY6xEdcIVqkK3zk3hyf3tfIXS0adXg

Lindsey should recuse himself from being advisor to recuse... LOL!  Isn't it ironic being that he pressured Sessions to recuse, then he uses Sessions recusal to shore up his standing with Trump.

Graham deserves his place in hall of shame.  I don't care if he morphed into pit bull.  What an act.  Doesn't change that he is weasel.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 03:04:29 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2018, 03:14:37 am »
@libertybele

Donald Trump Joked Ivanka and Jared Kushner Are ‘Democrats’ Amid Their Constant White House Presence: Woodward Book

By Jessica Kwong   On 9/7/18 at 2:24 PM

resident Donald Trump reportedly brushed off complaints from his senior staff that his daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner constantly sat in on meetings by joking, “They’re Democrats.”

Donald Trump’s alleged remark is detailed in the forthcoming book by investigative journalist Bob Woodward, Fear: Trump in the White House. Then-White House chief of staff Reince Priebus “had had it with Ivanka,” a transcript of the book obtained by Newsweek stated in a section on the lead-up to the president withdrawing from an agreement to combat climate change.

“The president's 35-year-old daughter and White House senior adviser effectively had free run of the West Wing,” Woodward wrote. “She had launched what amounted to a covert operation in support of the Paris Accord.”

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-ivanka-jared-kushner-democrats-1112023

Only it isn't a joke.  They really are liberals.  If people should be fired it should be them.  Not conservatives like Jeff Sessions.  Tucker Carlson spoke out on the outstanding job Jeff Sessions did for Trump tonight.

WATCH: Tucker Carlson tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w7fmrkMm9o

No doubt about it, Ivanka and Jared are liberals, are family members and should not be in the White House or anywhere near it and it's no secret that Jared isn't one of my favorite people.

I certainly can appreciate where you're coming from as Sessions has indeed taken some very conservative measures on various issues.  But I don't think this is about his conservatism, but rather his failing to do an important part of an extremely important job.  Overseeing the U.S. Department of Justice.  Conservative or not, he failed in a crucial area.  He failed to reign in members within his own department; his Deputy AG, directly beneath him for one.  Numerous reports from Judicial Watch (first that comes to mind) and others, brought to light very questionable actions/associations/conflicts of interest of both Rosenstein and Mueller.  Sessions did absolutely nothing.  Why?  Either he was convinced that Trump indeed colluded with the Russians and if that was the case, where's Mueller's proof?  Or, Sessions became or is involved in that corruption, or he wasn't fully on board with Trump and allowed the witch hunt to go on.

Yes, he recused himself from the investigation but that didn't exclude him from ensuring that those assigned to the investigation were doing their job(s) properly, nor did it exclude him from making sure that others within his department were doing their jobs.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 03:16:25 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2018, 03:15:38 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2018, 03:23:52 am »
And that is the truth of it.  But Jeff Sessions has taken his beating for it.  And he did do his job.  No condemnation for Giuliani or Graham.  Sad.

Ok, he was correct to recuse himself.  But that does NOT excuse him from doing the rest of his job which is to oversee the Department of Justice.  Too much happened while Sessions just conveniently looked the other way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2018, 03:29:52 am »
Ok, he was correct to recuse himself.  But that does NOT excuse him from doing the rest of his job which is to oversee the Department of Justice.  Too much happened while Sessions just conveniently looked the other way.

I am not educated enough about what he could or couldn't have done once he recused himself concerning the investigation.  I do know that Trumps main issue with Sessions was his recusal.  Seems to me its misguided since his good friends Lindsey and Rudy said so. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2018, 03:31:49 am »
LEFT WING CALLING FOR PROTESTS IN THE STREETMore at "TrumpIsNotAboveTheLaw

Not all of the protests are Nov. 8. Check their website for one near you (so you know either to avoid a certain part of town or to be prepared to protect yourself against Antifa).

Oh, good grief!  Antifa in our small city???

The world has gone mad!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2018, 12:18:13 pm »
Oh, good grief!  Antifa in our small city???

The world has gone mad!
They're even planning one in the little W.Va. town where my cousin lives, population about 6,000. The presence of a federal courthouse may be why. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2018, 03:29:22 pm »
That was Lindsey Graham 1.0. He got an upgrade, since McCain left the scene.

Some are saying that Graham will be the one picked for permanent AG.  You watch now that we are Dem Controlled Congress Graham is going to start up his amnesty crap.  We will end up giving all DACA exactly what they want including chain migration.  Nothing will get done on the border and one caravan after another will make their way.  Even Mexico has no control of their government.  Its a violent place.  There seems to be no interest in keeping Cartel and their crime business out of America.  Beheadings and body dismemberment soon in a city near you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2018, 03:32:42 pm »
I'm hoping Sessions career is over....let the door kick him in the behind as he leaves.

I think you are going to be sad you said that.  Sessions was doing his best to address the problem of illegal immigration.  You really should watch Tucker Carlson last night on Jeff Sessions.  Get ready for amnesty Graham.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2018, 08:16:13 pm »
NO to anyone that is or was a Senator, Representative or Governor, with one exception...Trey Gowdy.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy