Author Topic: Furious Nancy Pelosi turns on Trump for firing Sessions in 'blatant move' to undermine Mueller while  (Read 899 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Furious Nancy Pelosi turns on Trump for firing Sessions in 'blatant move' to undermine Mueller while Democrats are powerless to stop probe being shut down

The House minority leader tweeted soon after Trump fired Sessions
    The president sought resignation and is empowering loyalist acting AG
     Pelosi called it a blatant attempt 'to undermine & end' Mueller probe
    She blasted Trump hours after he praised her hard work and effectiveness
    Incoming Judiciary chair: 'We will be holding people accountable'

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:42 EST, 7 November 2018 | Updated: 18:34 EST, 7 November 2018

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi blasted the firing of attorney general Jeff Sessions, and called it a 'blatant move' to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller.

The newly empowered House Democrats brandished their new oversight power and hinted at an investigation, even as Democrats were powerless to stop the president from initiating what they warned was a 'constitutional crisis.'

Trump had already gotten a green light from Republican senators who had backed off from their warnings that Trump dare not move against Sessions or seek to squelch Mueller. 

'It is impossible to read Attorney General Sessions’ firing as anything other than another blatant attempt by @RealDonaldTrump to undermine & end Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation,' Pelosi tweeted.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6364827/Furious-Pelosi-turns-Trump-firing-Sessions-blatant-undermine-Mueller.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Well, I think we all knew that the DEMS (who I still believe bought and paid for Sessions) would be furious. Of course Nancy is going to capitalize on this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Nancy blasted Donny for taking a dump this afternoon. Who cares. They riled the hell out of their base for this midterm and their results were lackluster. Good luck ginning up more fake outrage everyday for 2 years.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You just knew the Dems would lose their crap over this. Awesome move, throw a skunk into their after-election party.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Breaking911
Verified accountï‚™ @Breaking911 

UPDATE: Deputy AG Rosenstein has cancelled cybersecurity speech scheduled for Thursday following meeting with Pres. Trump - NBC

6:20 PM - 7 Nov 2018

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1060356273760321536

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

eh, Nancy, it is another two months before you wield the gavel, if they choose you.

And one other thing:  Mueller was appointed by Executive, not Congress.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nancy is  just mad because it's too late to cancel the checks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You just knew the Dems would lose their crap over this. Awesome move, throw a skunk into their after-election party.

Agreed.   This is a matter of executive authority; the House plays no role  The President gets to appoint the AG, subject to confirmation by the Senate.  And that AG oversees the Mueller probe.   

That's how it goes, toots. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nancy blasted Donny for taking a dump this afternoon. Who cares. They riled the hell out of their base for this midterm and their results were lackluster. Good luck ginning up more fake outrage everyday for 2 years.

I hope Nancy's furious, she's just one stroke away from the drool ward. As a rule I don't wish catastrophic health issues on people(okay it's a really flexible rule) but for Nancy, Mad Max, DiFi and good ole Bug Eyes(why so many from California?, of course Nan was an import from Maryland) I'll make an exception.

Offline skeeter

I hope Nancy's furious, she's just one stroke away from the drool ward. As a rule I don't wish catastrophic health issues on people(okay it's a really flexible rule) but for Nancy, Mad Max, DiFi and good ole Bug Eyes(why so many from California?, of course Nan was an import from Maryland) I'll make an exception.

Waters is from Missouri, Adam Schiff is from Massachusetts, etc.  Most came from somewhere else.

Can't blame DiFi on anyone but Calif tho.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Speaking of which, we haven't heard much about that the past few months.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Waters is from Missouri, Adam Schiff is from Massachusetts, etc.  Most came from somewhere else.

Can't blame DiFi on anyone but Calif tho.
Yeah well for all those out there from those states that blame their libs on California, I say serves em right for dumping their trash on us!

Offline dfwgator

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone who did not see this coming is delusional. Jeff Sessions was a clown of an AG. He never even ever really 'accepted' the job. All he did was hide under his bed for two years. I can't say I'm glad he is gone, because he was never really there to begin with. His replacement will be the very First Attorney General under the Trump administration.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Anyone who did not see this coming is delusional. Jeff Sessions was a clown of an AG. He never even ever really 'accepted' the job. All he did was hide under his bed for two years. I can't say I'm glad he is gone, because he was never really there to begin with. His replacement will be the very First Attorney General under the Trump administration.

I agree. some N.T.'s on here, still being immature, want to blame TRUMP.  I said for what?  Sessions..did..NOTHING.  Sessions was a ZERO.  Blame TRUMP because Sessions did...nothing?  You would think, the N.T.'S would be happy, nothing got "done".  lol

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

In total agreement with every word.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!