Author Topic: Trump's resolve is breaking the migrant caravan up fast  (Read 490 times)

rangerrebew

Trump's resolve is breaking the migrant caravan up fast
« on: November 06, 2018, 02:07:57 pm »
November 5, 2018
Trump's resolve is breaking the migrant caravan up fast
By Monica Showalter

Dragging into its fourth week, all signs are on that the migrant caravan is falling apart.

According to the Associated Press:

ISLA, Mexico – A 4,000-strong caravan of Central American migrants traveling through Mexico split up into several groups with one spending the night in a town in the coastal state of Veracruz and other migrants continuing toward the country's capital.

The divisions came during a tense day in which tempers flared and some migrants argued with caravan organizers and criticized Mexican officials.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/trumps_resolve_is_breaking_the_migrant_caravan_up_fast.html#ixzz5W5EoZTUj

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump's resolve is breaking the migrant caravan up fast
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 03:08:05 am »
I'm not sure how that relates to Trump.  They were mad that they couldn't get busses.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Trump's resolve is breaking the migrant caravan up fast
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 02:27:38 pm »
If he hasn’t already, Trump should authorize special operations forces to infiltrate the caravans.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy