Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: FORMER CAPO SAYS BULGER’S MURDER WAS PROBABLY ‘A MISTAKE’  (Read 1081 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Michael Volpe
Nov. 2, 2018

A gangster turned born-again Christian said a mistake by the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) likely led to the death of James “Whitey” Bulger.

Bulger, 89, died in federal prison in West Virginia on October 30, 2018; the New York Times is reporting the death was mob-related and Bulger was beaten until he was unrecognizable.

Michael Franzese is a former Capo in the Colombo crime family, who was once “considered the biggest moneymaker in the mob since Al Capone.” He served nearly a decade in the same U.S. prison system, which housed Bulger.

“Apparently, Whitey Bulger’s murder was mob-related. Surprised the feds put him in general population in max security prison. Guys doing life have nothing to lose. And they don’t like informants or guys that abuse women … His murder — no surprise!” Franzese tweeted on October 31.

More... https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/02/former-capo-christian-bulger-murder-mistake/

Offline endicom

Don't miss the mentions of Al Sharpton.

Edit: My bad. Sharpton is mentioned in the Wikipedia entry on Franzese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Franzese
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 09:40:08 pm by endicom »

Online mountaineer

I wouldn't have thought Bulger had long for this world anyway, given his age. Why the rush to kill him? (Tongue in cheek: I'm aware of the allegations that Mueller had something to do with it).  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

He was not a good or nice man.

But it wasn't up to the prisons or inmates to dispatch  justice.

But that's just me.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:47:45 am by berdie »

Offline endicom

He was not a good or nice man.

But it wasn't up to the prisons or inmates to dispatch  justice.

But that's just me.

It was a mistaaaaake.

If not a mistake then Bulger should have had enough enemies wishing him dead.