Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz closes campaign with a flurry of attacks on Beto O’Rourke  (Read 17436 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine  If the finest poster who ever blessed us at TBR runs for something I will move to East Bumble-eff TX and vote for you......or I'll at least hire a bunch of illegals from Austin to do it for me.

Thanks, Frank.  Would it be too cynical of me to ask what you want for that?

And, you would have a great time in Austin.  Loosen you up a little bit.  Teach you how to openly express yourself. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Thanks, Frank.  Would it be too cynical of me to ask what you want for that?

And, you would have a great time in Austin.  Loosen you up a little bit.  Teach you how to openly express yourself.

A) I am going to illegally fund you through various slush funds to outlaw pantyhose.

B) There is nothing about Austin I would like. Too many Millennial Hipsters. I'm a Vegas guy. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A) I am going to illegally fund you through various slush funds to outlaw pantyhose.

B) There is nothing about Austin I would like. Too many Millennial Hipsters. I'm a Vegas guy.

I agree with you about Austin.  Way too many of them there.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I agree with you about Austin.  Way too many of them there.
It didn't use to be that way.  When I grew up there in the 60s I used to shoot jackrabbits on the runway of Robert Mueller Airport at night.  Right next to I35.

Now I would likely be sent to prison for a 10 year stint if caught doing that.

We also had a good football team in town.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 01:25:05 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Silver Pines

I HEARD THAT

Offline GrouchoTex

Austin, like Vegas, is a nice place to visit but...............