Author Topic: Project Veritas Catches Andrew Gillum Campaign Staffer Calling White People Slur  (Read 1253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Project Veritas Catches Andrew Gillum Campaign Staffer Calling White People Slur
9:43 PM 10/31/2018 | Politics
Mike Brest | Reporter

Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum is the latest to be stung by a Project Veritas undercover video. A video released on Thursday shows a campaign staffer they identify as Omar Smith using a racial slur and saying the candidate makes promises he knows he can’t keep.

“It’s a cracker state,” Smith stated. “Get it? Ask anybody outside of here. You go Port St. Lucie, Orlando … man them crackers ain’t gonna let us do that sh*t dawg. Boy, you crazy?”

He went on, saying, “Gillum is a progressive. He is a part of the crazy, crazy, crazies.”

Then the undercover reporter asked how Gillum plans to pay for many of his campaign promises, Smith said he couldn’t. “That’s not for them to know … That’s not for [the voters] to know. Remember our saying, modern-day fairy tales start with ‘once I am elected.’”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/31/gillum-campaign-caught-veritas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
McCaskill, Sienna, and now this clown. 

O'Keefe is on a roll.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

And progressive whites will nod along, agree he can't get his progressive agenda accomplished because he's black, and vote for him.