Author Topic: Mexico making caravan walk, not ride, to the US border  (Read 818 times)

Offline corbe

Mexico making caravan walk, not ride, to the US border
« on: October 31, 2018, 05:39:29 pm »
Mexico making caravan walk, not ride, to the US border

by Pete Kasperowicz

October 31, 2018 08:57 AM

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Wednesday that Mexico has taken significant steps to slow down the caravan of Central American migrants as it makes its way toward the southern U.S. border.

In a Fox News interview, Sanders said specifically that Mexico has helped make sure caravan members stay marching on their feet, and aren't taking buses or other transportation.

"They have helped stop a lot of the transportation means of these individuals in these caravans, forcing them walking," she said. "They have helped us in new ways to slow this down, to break this up and keep it from moving as aggressively toward the United States."

Sanders said Mexico could "do more," but said officials have so far worked well with the U.S. side.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mexico-making-caravan-walk-not-rides-to-the-us-border
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Re: Mexico making caravan walk, not ride, to the US border
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 05:47:53 pm »
I'm hoping this is true.

If it is it will be the only time in my memory Mexico has done anything even remotely neighborly for us.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 08:57:01 pm »
Another posted article here today says that Mexico will now provide buses...

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 09:36:30 pm »
Any takers on the bet that the 'caravans' disappear as fast as Christine Ford after the election is over?
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 09:55:49 pm »
Any takers on the bet that the 'caravans' disappear as fast as Christine Ford after the election is over?

Already going on. I saw a report yesterday there are now 3,500 or so invaders,  Sounds like half have given up and are either staying in Mexico or going home.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 10:01:41 pm »
Already going on. I saw a report yesterday there are now 3,500 or so invaders,  Sounds like half have given up and are either staying in Mexico or going home.

The pictures I saw seemed to confirm that they were all pretty well-fed in the first place...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 10:07:22 pm »
The pictures I saw seemed to confirm that they were all pretty well-fed in the first place...

IKR?  Not a missed meal in the lot of them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 10:10:21 pm »
It wouldn't surprise me if the Mexican government is sending Mexican citizens to the border by buses to blend with the caravan(s).

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 01:41:49 am »
Another posted article here today says that Mexico will now provide buses...

I think it was a certain state in Mexico who were supplying the charter busses
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 02:04:12 am »
I think it was a certain state in Mexico who were supplying the charter busses

State of Oaxaca.  The crowd had threatened to stay there and stop moving.
I will NOT comply.