Author Topic: A Variety of Things, Good, Bad, Embarrassing, and Awesome  (Read 772 times)

Offline endicom

A Variety of Things, Good, Bad, Embarrassing, and Awesome
« on: November 12, 2018, 01:57:36 am »
The DiploMad 2.0
W. Lewis Amselem
Nov. 11, 2018

Excerpts:

President Trump is in Paris for the commemorations and, according to the press had to sit through some pompous exposition by Macron on the evils of nationalism. Macron might do well to reflect that France would not be in quite the mess it now finds itself as home to thousands of jihadis and other malcontents, if France's ruling elites had shown a little more concern for nationalism. He tried to make "nationalism" sound evil and to make some sort of distinction between it and patriotism.

[...]

Here at home, there can no longer be ANY doubt, if any existed, that the Democrat Party, the world's oldest continuously operating party, is nothing but a power-mad and criminal organization.

[...]

I took my Spanish sister-in-law to the Triangle Shooting Academy in Raleigh, and, after the appropriate safety briefings from the terrific staff there, let her blast away. She went from visibly shaking when I pulled out my S&W MP AR-15 ("I have never seen that type of gun!") to shouting with delight as she put an enormous amount of expensive .223/5.56 ammo downrange.

More... http://www.thediplomad.com/2018/11/a-variety-of-things-good-bad.html