Author Topic: 179 Death Threats Against President Trump Are Live On Twitter…Real Time Updated List  (Read 958 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Many NFSW.

Big League National Security
179 Death Threats Against President Trump Are Live On Twitter…Real Time Updated List
on Oct 29, 2018
By Patrick Howley

President Donald Trump has been threatened with death at least 184 times on Twitter, and 179 of those murder threats are still posted on Twitter’s website as of press time Monday evening.

The threats range from simple commands for others to kill Trump, to stated desires to kill President Trump, to more detailed fantasies and plans to kill the commander in chief.

Read more at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/179-death-threats-against-president-trump-are-live-on-twitter/

So, I don't know all that goes on on GAB but this is pretty bad too and would not be accepted, I'd think, if it were in regards to the prior President.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Many NFSW.

So, I don't know all that goes on on GAB but this is pretty bad too and would not be accepted, I'd think, if it were in regards to the prior President.

I tried GAB for a while, it was pretty rough, hard to find Christian Conservatives under the constant hate Jews people (a lot were from out of country). Good people were there, but you had to dig to find them. I eventually switched to MeWe which had a pretty nice format (but was owned by two people, one that hated Conservatives). When the news came out about one of the liberal owners, a lot of folks fled MeWe unfortunately, but I understand why prop up another format that once it got large it would censor you. GAB suffered because so many nuts went there that is scares off those of us that just want a somewhat normal place to talk politics.

So now the problem remains, until people finally throw FB off their computers, it is hard to start a competitor to FB and not attract the fringe in groves enough to scare new folks off.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I tried GAB for a while, it was pretty rough, hard to find Christian Conservatives under the constant hate Jews people (a lot were from out of country). Good people were there, but you had to dig to find them. I eventually switched to MeWe which had a pretty nice format (but was owned by two people, one that hated Conservatives). When the news came out about one of the liberal owners, a lot of folks fled MeWe unfortunately, but I understand why prop up another format that once it got large it would censor you. GAB suffered because so many nuts went there that is scares off those of us that just want a somewhat normal place to talk politics.

So now the problem remains, until people finally throw FB off their computers, it is hard to start a competitor to FB and not attract the fringe in groves enough to scare new folks off.

I would read those "Britain First" people and it was the only account I ever read there. I'm not real good at surfing some social media. Twitter is alright for the few people I do follow.