Author Topic: Military to Deploy 5,000 Troops to Southern Border  (Read 9769 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Military to Deploy 5,000 Troops to Southern Border
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2018, 05:17:09 am »
Thought that was what the hot sauce was for.

That's to kill whatever the boiling doesn't.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2018, 05:22:35 am »
That's to kill whatever the boiling doesn't.

Sounds delightful. I should travel down south to enjoy some of that southern cuisine. I haven't had botulism for at least 10 or so years.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2018, 06:45:26 am »
OMG, a restaurant that actually named itself Yuckos?  Hilarious.

I read it differently and figured the hotdog was so bad, it was responsible for breaking up The Beatles.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2018, 07:27:26 am »
Grits with butter are awesome!

Cheeeeeeezy grits. Make sure some of the sausage gravy slops on there too... Eggs on top.

Offline verga

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2018, 10:02:52 am »

CBs?
Shorthand for Construction Battalion. Formed during WWII. They are experts in the use of Heavy equipment and construction of fortifications. They are the ones that build the stuff to protect he guys doing the shooting.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2018, 10:09:50 am »
Does Posse Comitatus apply in this type of situation?
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2018, 10:55:44 am »
I hope you're right. 

Oh, also, could I get some of those great hot dogs y'all have?

Someday I hope you'll explain the genesis of your opposition to serious discussion of human events @RoosGirl and what compels you to end it everywhere you visit.  Claiming to be a bitch won't suffice.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:58:05 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline verga

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2018, 12:15:57 pm »
Someday I hope you'll explain the genesis of your opposition to serious discussion of human events @RoosGirl and what compels you to end it everywhere you visit.  Claiming to be a bitch won't suffice.
QFT  :amen:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2018, 12:30:11 pm »
A Federal Judge will order them back to base.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2018, 01:02:58 pm »
Spam with butter is awesome!!!!

Oh no, you eat spam? Gross.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2018, 01:18:53 pm »

The internet, ‘tis a very silly place  rrthree

Offline aligncare

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2018, 01:21:11 pm »

If I were you, I’d look elsewhere for a serious discussion of human events.  wink777

Online mountaineer

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2018, 01:23:50 pm »
It's hard to find a thread that hasn't gone off the rails at some point. Let's just try to get it back on track, and stop me before I use another metaphor!  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline edpc

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2018, 01:34:02 pm »
You’ve gotta love a lecture on serious discussions of human events from someone who posts threads about Melania’s smile and English Royal Family nonsense.

:silly:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2018, 01:38:30 pm »

I, and several others, have tried to have serious discussions with you. Inevitably that is tbe time you make some vapid comment about not spending your life here and needing to pick out throw pillows for the sun room. Take your slime trail elsewhere.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2018, 01:44:47 pm »
A Federal Judge will order them back to base.
It wouldn't surprise me. Has anyone yet filed a lawsuit trying to prevent the U.S. from protecting its borders?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2018, 01:45:34 pm »
I, and several others, have tried to have serious discussions with you. Inevitably that is tbe time you make some vapid comment about not spending your life here and needing to pick out throw pillows for the sun room. Take your slime trail elsewhere.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of throw pillows would you recommend for a Sun Room?  Something light that won't fade (red is out)?  I'd like to get some Sateen, but the cats love that too much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2018, 01:47:19 pm »
It wouldn't surprise me. Has anyone yet filed a lawsuit trying to prevent the U.S. from protecting its borders?

Should come any time now in the 9th Circus.  Hawaii picked up the load last time, so I expect Washington or Oregon to step up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2018, 01:52:15 pm »

Calm down @RoosGirl   The sunroom "discussion" took place on the *fashion* thread .... and you were a part of it.

But I'm not talking about having a serious discussion with *me* .... I'm questioning why it is you spam everything thread shutting down meaningful discussion among anyone and everyone.

What compels you to do this?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2018, 01:55:53 pm »
Should come any time now in the 9th Circus.  Hawaii picked up the load last time, so I expect Washington or Oregon to step up.
Yep.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2018, 02:08:20 pm »
You’ve gotta love a lecture on serious discussions of human events from someone who posts threads about Melania’s smile and English Royal Family nonsense.

That’s your knock on @Right_in_Virginia ? That she’s knowledgeable and has wide ranging taste and interests? Picky, picky, picky.

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2018, 02:16:39 pm »
Quote from: edpc on Today at 09:34:02 AM

I hope you notice that I do this posting on the threads specifically designated for it.  I don't interrupt serious discussions on any other thread with this @edpc

Offline Mod1

« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2018, 02:20:30 pm »
On that note, let's get away from each other as the topic of conversation, and back to the migrant invasion.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2018, 02:22:20 pm »
On that note, let's get away from each other as the topic of conversation, and back to the migrant invasion.

Oh good, I was really feeling pressured to reveal something private about myself on a public forum.

Offline edpc

« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2018, 02:22:40 pm »
Quote from: edpc on Today at 09:34:02 AM
I hope you notice that I do this posting on the threads specifically designated for it.  I don't interrupt serious discussions on any other thread with this @edpc

Please, RiV....

You amble into threads with comments not directly related to the subject matter that amuse yourself and think deserves a  :smokin: on a regular basis.  Spare us the faux indignation.