Author Topic: Halloween Thread - Post your spookiest real life story that happened to you  (Read 759 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've seen threads like this on other sites, and thought we could try it here. I'll start.

When I was 18 I took a job in New Orleans. I got a little apartment close by where I work. One night something woke me up. A disturbance in my bedroom. Someone was in my room and my bedroom light was on. There was a skinny old woman clutching at my blanket from the foot of my bed. She was on the floor kneeling. All I could see was her head above the mattress and her arms clutching at my legs.

She said, 'I am Jehovah's witness. I have seen the multitudes slain.' several times and then vanished. Don't ask me what this means. I don't know? I've never heard that phrase before or since and do not know where it came from. Was I dreaming? Why would I dream that? Whatever it was, I remember it today as clearly as if it happened yesterday.

That is my creepiest story. Now tell yours.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

I don't know if any of you used to celebrate Devil's Night, but in Michigan we did.  Devil's night was celebrated the night before Halloween and as teenagers we would go out and toilet paper people's houses, trees, mailboxes and ring doorbells and run, etc. 

I was with a couple of friends celebrating Devil's night; we rang a doorbell and ran only to be chased.  The person chasing us finally stopped.  By that time we had come to an overgrown field, but we finally came upon a clearing and stopped as we noticed that there was a bonfire in the distance. Around the bonfire was a group of people.  The group of people were all dressed in black robes and near the fire was a large pentagram. We glanced at each other and whispered to each other that we were witnessing a coven and obviously some kind of ritual going on.  In the next instance we could hear them exchange some kind of words and two of them came running towards us.

We took off and ran and they kept chasing us. Not knowing what to do and because we knew the area well, we dropped to the ground in the field and started quickly crawling towards the highway.  Scared to death that they were going to catch us, we finally made it to one of our classmates house and stayed there until one of my friends brother picked us up.

It was the very last time I ever 'celebrated' Devils Night. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.