Author Topic: Migrant Caravan Goes Home As Trump Buys Honduras  (Read 825 times)

Offline endicom

Migrant Caravan Goes Home As Trump Buys Honduras
« on: October 28, 2018, 01:02:17 am »
Scrappleface
Scott Ott
Oct. 22, 2018

A sea of migrant marchers 7,000 strong — bound from Honduras to the U.S. border — suddenly turned south today on news that President Donald Trump offered to buy and rehab their home country.

“Let’s face it,” Trump said. “Honduras is a sh**hole of poverty, drugs and crime. I don’t blame these people who want to get out of Latin America, and come to real America. I smelled opportunity here, so I put together a deal.”

“I picked it up cheap,” the president added. “Fire-sale price really. Nobody else has the brains to do a job like Honduras. Trump alone can do it. We’re going to make Honduras great…for the first time ever.”

More... http://scrappleface.com/blog/2018/10/21/migrant-caravan-goes-home-as-trump-buys-honduras/

Offline corbe

Re: Migrant Caravan Goes Home As Trump Buys Honduras
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 01:20:38 am »
   He would make a VERY Good Central American Dictator.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Re: Migrant Caravan Goes Home As Trump Buys Honduras
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 09:07:04 pm »
   He would make a VERY Good Central American Dictator.

That's a possibility, one that I hadn't thought of, but certainly him attempting to merge all of the Americas together wouldn't surprise me.  I've been expecting a Trans Texas Corridor, but this would be an even sweeter deal for him.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 09:08:12 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.