Author Topic: Petition supporting Clarence Thomas gets 10 times more signatures than opposition  (Read 310 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Petition supporting Clarence Thomas gets 10 times more signatures than opposition
Change.org petition calls for the Savannah College of Art and Design to keep the name of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on one of its buildings.

The petition was launched three weeks after a separate petition called for the Georgia college to remove Thomas' name from the building, labeling the Supreme Court Justice a "sexual predator."

A petition calling for a Georgia college to keep the name of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on one of its buildings received nearly ten times the support of a petition launched weeks before calling for Thomas’ name to be removed from the same building.

A Savannah of College of Art and Design (SCAD) student drafted a petition titled “Take A Sexual Predator's Name Off of SCAD's Building,” calling for the school to remove Clarence Thomas’ name from the Clarence Thomas Center for Historic Preservation and rename it after Anita Hill, Thomas’ sexual misconduct accuser, as previously reported by Campus Reform.

Read more at: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11438

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Additionally, I just saw something about the wife of Clarence Thomas making some facebook posts that are a bit controversial, if they are real. I'm inclined to say fake news.  Her name is Ginni Thomas I believe if anyone is interested. See where this story goes, if anywhere.  Could be fake, I don't believe it yet.