Author Topic: Tucker Carlson on The Adam Carolla Show  (Read 972 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Tucker Carlson on The Adam Carolla Show
« on: October 24, 2018, 03:22:05 pm »
! No longer available

"Adam welcomes Tucker Carlson to the studio for a special 1-on-1 podcast. The guys begin their conversation talking about Tucker’s new book, ‘Ship of Fools’. Adam asks Tucker about his Southern California upbringing, which leads to a conversation about how the state has evolved over the last couple decades. They also talk about how their parents got everything wrong, the cycle of outrage that drives the news, and why Adam loves watching Tucker’s show with his family. Other topics of conversation include avoiding victim mentality, debating worthy opponents, and why everyone in Hollywood is miserable.

Later, the guys discuss moving from an ‘agricultural people’ to a ‘digital people’, thoughts on illegal immigration, and Adam’s infamous conversation with Gavin Newsom. As the show wraps up,"

snip
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

Re: Tucker Carlson on The Adam Carolla Show
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:18:05 pm »
It’s a long listen but filled with common sense, wisdom and humor. Tucker’s excellent. Adam is new to me, but also very good. The discussion about So Cal was fascinating.

Thanks for a peak into your world, ts.

Btw, I lived in California 20-years. From Redding and Yuba City in the Central Valley on down to Palo Alto before returning to Brooklyn where I grew up. I loved California but I gotta say, despite being overrun with liberals, NYC is still one of the most exciting and fun cities in the world to live in.

@truth_seeker

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 05:33:48 pm »
The discussion about So Cal was fascinating.

NYC is still one of the most exciting and fun cities in the world to live in.

@aligncare

Greater LA and NYC have in common, a lot of people. Too many for most hours of most days.

My wife and I have mostly spent our days in the suburban sprawl. Last weekend:

! No longer available

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 08:32:52 pm »
This looks really interesting, @truth_seeker.  Adam Corolla was a brave truth-speaker long before it was popular.