Author Topic: Steve Carell Is Doing Another Workplace TV Show, but it's Nothing Like The Office  (Read 1472 times)

Offline corbe

Steve Carell Is Doing Another Workplace TV Show, but it's Nothing Like The Office

Malcolm Venable

3 hrs ago

<Please don't post Getty images.>
Steve Carell wearing a suit and tie: Steve Carell, The Office | Photo Credits: Chris Haston / NBC / Getty Images© Provided by CBS Interactive Inc. Steve Carell, The Office | Photo Credits: Chris Haston / NBC / Getty Images

Steve Carell famously played bumbling branch manager Michael Scott on The Office, and though Carell has since gone on to be a real-deal movie star, his next move looks like what the always-wrong Michael Scott might call a "365 degree turn."

Carell is not only boomeranging back to TV, but coming back to play a morning show anchor struggling to maintain relevance in a rapidly changing media environment.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/steve-carell-is-doing-another-workplace-tv-show-but-its-nothing-like-the-office/ar-BBONGnE?ocid=ientp#image=1
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 12:45:48 am by Mod5 »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Just now starting to watch this on Netflix, Hilarious.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sounds terrible.

Offline corbe

You're just pizzed because this time it wont be based in Scranton, PA. 
   Is everybody so damn stupid up there?  :whistle:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

I like Dwight.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
   You're just pizzed because this time it wont be based in Scranton, PA. 
   Is everybody so damn stupid up there?  :whistle:
Not as bad as Rochester.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Will try to get it.  Thanks @corbe
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I like Dwight.

The funniest part of the show were the Jim vs Dwight battles. Carrell's character and performance toward the last half of the series really got stale.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

@corbe what’s it called? Can’t find on Netflix
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline corbe

@Freya It's called 'The Office', there is a UK version as well on Netflix but Steve Carrell starred in the US Version.

My Netflix account is showing Season 4 only but I suspect it's screwed up since a few others are on it, right now.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:22:50 pm by corbe »

Offline goodwithagun

The funniest part of the show were the Jim vs Dwight battles. Carrell's character and performance toward the last half of the series really got stale.

Those were epic!
I stand with Roosgirl.