Author Topic: Beto Who?… President Trump CAN’T FIND VENUE BIG ENOUGH for Houston Rally with Senator Ted Cruz – 77,  (Read 820 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beto Who?… President Trump CAN’T FIND VENUE BIG ENOUGH for Houston Rally with Senator Ted Cruz – 77,800 People Already Signed Up!

by Jim Hoft October 20, 2018

President Trump is unable to find a location where he can hold all his followers that want to see him and Senator Ted Cruz in Houston, Texas.

The Texas Tribune reported that the original site that President Trump set up for the rally in Houston is too small so they found a bigger venue –

President Donald Trump’s rally Monday in Houston with U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has been moved to a bigger venue.

Originally set to take place at the NRG Arena, the event will now be held at the Toyota Center, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale announced in a tweet Thursday afternoon, describing the demand for tickets as “HUGE and unprecedented.” The Toyota Center can hold about twice as many people as NRG Arena — roughly 10,000 versus 19,000.

Trump set expectations high set two months ago, when he announced he would come to Texas in October to hold a rally with Cruz at the “biggest stadium we can find.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/president-trump-cant-find-a-venue-large-enough-for-rally-in-houston-with-senator-ted-cruz-77800-people-already-signed-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

Now that the Astros are out of the post season  I would think that Minute Maid stadium would be available.  That's still not big enough but it's about twice the capacity of the Toyota Center.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Now that the Astros are out of the post season  I would think that Minute Maid stadium would be available.  That's still not big enough but it's about twice the capacity of the Toyota Center.

And it's kind of late to do all the pre-checks necessary. I hope it's televised.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wouldn't be surprised if Secret Service has veto power when it comes to rally venues.

Keeping the President secure is the priority @LadyLiberty

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 09:18:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And it's kind of late to do all the pre-checks necessary. I hope it's televised.

My money's on "yes" this will be televised.  But if not, there are live streams that are really quite good @austingirl   I'll remember to post one on Monday's thread.   :beer:

Offline Frank Cannon

Just more tangible proof.......Trump is GOD!!!!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Can't find a big enough venue?

Then we could ALL GO to Texas. It is big enough.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln