Author Topic: Caravan migrants break Guatemala border fence, rush Mexico  (Read 7905 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Caravan migrants break Guatemala border fence, rush Mexico
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2018, 01:08:20 am »
The question really is no longer "what must be done to stop the invasion?"
It has now become:
"Are you really really really willing to do what is required to stop the invasion?"

Well...
Are you?

You and I both know the answer to that question.

The government's answer is most definitely NO - and like Camp of The Saints, and as we saw in Europe recently - our own "Government" is going to be complicit in letting this invasion army come in here, one way or another.  The beachhead inside this country has already been established over the last two decades plus.

I think the following quote is appropriate to apply to this country right now:

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." - John Adams - Letter to Abigail

There is no suicide hotline available for nations of people intent on killing themselves because they think it is the right thing to do.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2018, 12:58:05 pm »

Charlie Kirk  Verified account @charliekirk11

If the Honduran caravan was full of valuable human capital, why isn’t the Mexican government trying to let them stay in their country?

🤔
8:10 PM - 23 Oct 2018
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2018, 03:55:09 pm »
Dan Patrick (TX) on Fox business just asked who is funding the caravan, not only providing food and toilet facilities, but paying their cell phone bills. I find it astonishing that these impoverished people have cell phones.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2018, 06:21:46 pm »
Dan Patrick (TX) on Fox business just asked who is funding the caravan, not only providing food and toilet facilities, but paying their cell phone bills. I find it astonishing that these impoverished people have cell phones.

Well, so do ours, thanks to Obama and our tax dollars. But I agree -- someone or something is financing this invasion despite all the denials I've seen. It's just like Black Lives Matter, Occupy whatever, Antifa,  protests anytime some black punk is shot by the police and all the other mayhem in this country.  Despite what the media would have us all believe, these are not just a few people "trying to make a difference" or whatever the phrase du jour is today.  They are all highly organized and everything is provided and paid for. 

I saw one shot of this caravan.  A few guys in front had reflective vests.  I doubt rathole countries like Honduras know what those vests are, let alone have them widely available.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2018, 08:59:42 pm »

They aren't claiming to be impoverished.  They're claiming oppression.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn