Author Topic: Kavanaugh Pal Mark Judge Struggles to Put His Life Back Together After Dem Smear  (Read 1097 times)

Offline endicom

PJ Media
Megan Fox
Oct. 18, 2018

The Kavanaugh confirmation circus is over and the fighters have gone back to their corners, but not before drawing massive amounts of blood. The Kavanaughs were injured, but they now have Secret Service protection and secure employment for life. There's someone else, though, who was beaten and bloodied and left for dead on the side of the road.

Mark Judge, the other man accused by Christine Blasey Ford, has lost his job and his home. He is raising money on a GoFundMe alternative site called Funding Morality and has received $48,549 to date. Judge is a cancer survivor and Catholic writer.

More... https://pjmedia.com/trending/kavanaugh-pal-mark-judge-struggles-to-put-his-life-back-together-after-dem-smear/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wondered what had happened to him.  Poor guy. 

Offline endicom

I wondered what had happened to him.  Poor guy.

Less poor than he was. Donations are at $69,878.00: https://fundingmorality.com/project/view/help-mark-judge.html

Offline LadyLiberty

Besides Justice Kav, five people had to lawyer up and get dragged through the mud over what I am convinced was an outright lie.

Offline endicom

Besides Justice Kav, five people had to lawyer up and get dragged through the mud over what I am convinced was an outright lie.

Ford was possibly not lying but not playing with a full deck. She seemed to be controlled by the people around her.

Or she was lying.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Ford was possibly not lying but not playing with a full deck. She seemed to be controlled by the people around her.

Or she was lying.

Or, all of the above.

Offline endicom

Or, all of the above.

Yeah, that could be the best answer.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Or, all of the above.

That's my take, too.

The democrats don't care a fig for the collateral damage they've inflicted during the Kavanaugh lynching.
Principles matter. Words matter.