Author Topic: I see that there's still tension between Trump Republicans and non-Trump Republicans.  (Read 8516 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
   Count me among the few that are.

Same here.  There are great deal of us here who are very objective and give the POTUS accolades when he does the right thing, and also provide criticism when he exhibits stupidity. 

There is a pretty sizable faction of pro-Trump supporters at TBR who have absolutely no ability to give this POTUS ANY criticism.  They then lash out when we question their objectivity.  I truly believe they value what ever Trump stands for, before anything as far as a conservative ideology.

I have always and always will be a conservative. &  I will not ever become an orange koolaid drinker.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

Good points all @catfish1957 The problem here, as I see it, is that there are just a few Trumpers that are constantly 'in heat' and the few 'Conservatives' that refuse to budge are just thrown in the 'Never' trash can, to be 'wished away' at the earliest opportunity.   
   The great majority of Briefers are not hard core either way and are certainly a calming influence on most of us.
   It's what makes this place exciting.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.