Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke's Mother, Who He Says Is A 'Lifelong Republican,' Donated To Obama, Voted In 15 Of 17  (Read 665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ByJoseph Curl
@josephcurl
October 17, 2018

Rep. Robert "Beto" O'Rourke, a Texas Democrat running against Sen. Texas Cruz in this November's election, has a curious relationship with the truth.

Take what the congressman said in a September debate with Cruz about a drunk driving accident he had in 1998. “I did not try to leave the scene of the accident, though driving drunk, which I did, is a terrible mistake for which there is no excuse or justification or defense, and I will not try to provide one,” O'Rourke said.

O’Rourke, then 26, reportedly hit a truck traveling the same direction, jumped over a median strip — then did, indeed, try to flee, according to a witness who saw the whole thing.

After the accident, the witness told police officer Richard Carrera that “the defendant/driver then attempted to leave the scene,” Carrera wrote in his report. “The [witness] then turned on his overhead lights to warn oncoming traffic and try to get the defendant to stop.”

So, there's that.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37232/beto-orourkes-mother-who-he-says-lifelong-joseph-curl
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

Gosh, the next thing you know we're going to find out he's not really Hispanic.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline MajorClay

Just another democrat lie.