Author Topic: Simone Biles Tweets ‘Don’t Talk to Me’ After Brother Is Arrested on Triple-Murder Charges  (Read 578 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Simone Biles Tweets ‘Don’t Talk to Me’ After Brother Is Arrested on Triple-Murder Charges

Hours after her brother was jailed on murder charges in connection with a triple-homicide in Ohio last New Year’s Eve, Simone Biles posted a message on Twitter.

“Eating my feelings don’t talk to me,” the 22-year-old Olympic gymnast tweeted at 9:51 p.m. Thursday.

According to an official with the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office in Georgia, Biles’ brother, 24-year-old Tevin Biles-Thomas, was arrested Thursday and taken into custody of the jail at about 3:30 p.m.

Read more at:  https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/crime/simone-biles-tweets-after-brother-arrested-murder/amp/

Olympic gymnast star, can you imagine?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Awful for her. 

And, does this go down as another "mass shooting"?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Awful for her. 

And, does this go down as another "mass shooting"?

I do believe it meats the threshold.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

So embarrassing when your sibling does something stupid or illegal, but whatcha gonna do?  :shrug:
The brother of Olympic gold medal gymnast Simone Biles was charged with murder Thursday in connection with a triple homicide that occurred on New Year’s Eve in Cleveland, Ohio.

On Thursday, Cleveland police reported that Tevin Biles-Thomas, 24, had been arrested and charged with voluntary manslaughter, felonious assault and perjury, the New York Post reported. According to an investigation, the shooting occurred at a party when members an uninvited group were asked to leave, and gunfire erupted.

Devaughn Gibson, 23, DelVaunte Johnson, 19, and Toshon Banks, 21, were shot multiple times and died at the scene. Two others were wounded but survived.  ... Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org