Author Topic: Democrats Are Lying, Cheating, And Assaulting Their Way To Election Day In California  (Read 688 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Posted: Oct 16, 2018

Democrats Are Lying, Cheating, And Assaulting Their Way To Election Day In California

In California’s 24th congressional district, it’s a matchup between Justin Fareed and incumbent Democratic Rep. Salud Carbajal. It should be your run-of-the-mill political campaign, which recently turned ugly when a crazy man in Paso Robles assaulted a canvasser for Fareed (via CalCoastNews):

A Paso Robles man allegedly assaulted a Cal Poly student who was going door-to-door canvasing for Congressional candidate Justin Fareed.

Late last month, Isaac Schick, 21, knocked on the home of Bart Charles on Bel Air Place in Paso Robles. Schick then informed the man who opened the door that he was conducting a poll on behalf of the Justin Fareed for Congress campaign.

“He called Fareed a racist and a fascist and began screaming and cursing,” Schick said. “I began walking away and he went after me.”

When Schick got to the sidewalk, he pulled out his phone and felt a fist on his back.

“He yelled you “F-ing” creep and hit me in the back,” Schick said. “I began to run and I started recording.”

(more)
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/16/democrats-are-lying-cheating-and-assaulting-their-way-to-election-day-in-california-n2529086
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.