Author Topic: Priest: 'Stupid Catholics' Who Vote for Pro-Abortion Politicians Have 'Blood' On Their Hands  (Read 1819 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Priest: 'Stupid Catholics' Who Vote for Pro-Abortion Politicians Have 'Blood' On Their Hands
By Michael W. Chapman | October 15, 2018

In a video message about the sanctity of human life and the moral responsibility of being a faithful Christian, Fr. Mark Goring, director of the Catholic Charismatic Center in Houston, Texas, explained that Catholics who vote for "aggressively pro-abortion politicians" are "stupid Catholics" and "they share the responsibility for the death of these unborn children." 

The blood of aborted babies is "on your hands, if you vote for and support an aggressively pro-abortion politician," said Fr. Goring.

“Our western world is experiencing a devastating moral decline," said Fr. Goring in his message. "One of the things that I find absolutely incomprehensible is the number of Catholics who vote for an aggressively pro-abortion politician."

! No longer available

Read more at: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/catholic-priest-stupid-catholics-who-vote-pro-abortion-politicians-have-blood

There are also stupid Republicans, stupid Democrats and stupid Conservatives and we know Left-wingers are that way. Liberal is a term from yesteryear, maybe there were some decent ones... Scoop Jackson maybe?

Some pastors, both Protestant and Catholic, I've seen examples of their superiors feeling they have to reel in some pretty vocal pro-lifers. It's an interesting dilemma. Don't go overboard is the message I've seen.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:08:18 am by TomSea »

Offline Absalom

While he's not wrong; first things first!
Catholic Church, Heal Thyself!!!

Offline the_doc

While he's not wrong; first things first!
Catholic Church, Heal Thyself!!!

Electing Bergoglio as the Pope is just the tip of an iceberg of problems, it seems to me.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
You know it (Catholic Church) is getting bad when TOS actually starts allowing articles that criticize the church to remain up.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I agree with Fr. Mark Goring
The blood of aborted babies is "on your hands, if you vote for and support an aggressively pro-abortion politician," said Fr. Goring.

..damn right
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

I agree with Fr. Mark Goring
..damn right

I fully agree with you agreeing with him.  Sadly, I just don't think Goring's warning will mean much to the "stupid Catholics" to whom he was referring.  Being spiritually stupid is the worst kind of stupidity.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I fully agree with you agreeing with him.  Sadly, I just don't think Goring's warning will mean much to the "stupid Catholics" to whom he was referring.  Being spiritually stupid is the worst kind of stupidity.

Totally agree..look at all the Catholic politicos who are re-elected time and again for their stance on abortion..and we just witnessed how far they will go to keep abortion *legal* during the Kavanaugh hearings...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Emphatically, Catholics who vote for pro-abortion politicians are stupid.
Yet the core malaise enervating the Roman Catholic Church is its tolerance
of homosexuality within its highest ranks; Cardinals and Bishops.
Anyone believing otherwise badly needs a proctologist to assist them
in removing their head from their keister.
For starters, the sooner Frankie Boy, a dubious Catholic, if that, is
forced out as Pontiff, the better!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 03:54:32 am by Absalom »