Author Topic: Arizona: Dems Face More Uncertainty in Arizona’s Midterm Senate Race After This Damning Video Emerge  (Read 1166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Face More Uncertainty in Arizona’s Midterm Senate Race After This Damning Video Emerges

Breaking News By Amy Moreno October 12, 2018

The Arizona Senate race is heating up – but not in a “good way” for the very progressive Democrat Krysten Sinema, who is finding herself in yet another scandal.

After being linked to an Islamic “terror lawyer,” which caused a great deal of concern and backlash, Sinema is now trying to maneuver a minefield, thanks to a recently uncovered video that shows her calling Arizona and Republicans “crazy.”

It’s particularity bad for the Democrat, because she had a “political makeover” recently, and has tried shed her very radical and progressive past and has painted herself as a “moderate.”

This video, along with the terror ties, has blown a massive hole in her attempts to fool the people of Arizona.

Her opponent Martha McSally represents the rule of law and conservative values. She’s a retired U.S. Airforce Colonel and a member of the House of Representatives since 2015.

! No longer available

more
https://truthfeednews.com/dems-face-more-uncertainty-in-arizonas-midterm-senate-race-after-this-damning-video-emerges/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I am becoming more and more convinced that the way to beat people like her is to let them talk! Preferably live, before multiple cameras and microphones.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MajorClay

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The mother ship is calling her home....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.