Author Topic: Michigan: Poll: Dem Stabenow has 9-point lead over Republican James in Michigan Senate race  (Read 950 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Dem Stabenow has 9-point lead over Republican James in Michigan Senate race
By Michael Burke - 10/11/18 09:35 AM EDT

Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) holds a 9-point lead over Republican challenger John James in Michigan's Senate race, according to a new poll that shows a tightening race.

Stabenow has the support of 51 percent of likely voters, compared to James's 42 percent, according to the poll released Thursday by Mitchell Research and Communications.

In a previous poll released in September, Stabenow had a 13-point lead.

Steve Mitchell, president of Mitchell Research and Communications, said the new polling  signals a tightening race and shows the impact of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's contentious confirmation process.

Mitchell added that Stabenow is still "in a good position."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410928-poll-dem-stabenow-has-9-point-lead-on-republican-james-in-michigan-senate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. A 4 point MOE? Thanks but I'll pass.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Already did my part to help StabMeNow out of office. Trump needs a rally soon in Michigan to help James. Don’t need that Dem clown re-elected.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy