Author Topic: Yale Law Takes Sides Against Kavanaugh  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

Yale Law Takes Sides Against Kavanaugh
« on: October 10, 2018, 01:53:20 pm »
Yale Law Takes Sides Against Kavanaugh

By Peter H. Schuck September 25, 2018

We can all agree that students, like all other people in this country, have a right to protest the nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court. Most of us can also agree that Dr. Blasey Ford’s allegations against him, now joined by Deborah Ramirez’s disturbing story, warrant further inquiry before the votes by the Senate Judiciary Committee and then the full chamber.

But how should an institution like Yale Law School — dominated by faculty, students, and administrators who are deeply anti-Kavanaugh — behave in this situation? Complicating this question is the fact that the protests are not simply about the nominee but also reflect some imagined and poorly articulated sense of oppression at the school itself – this, in the most benignly indulgent environment these students will ever experience! The question is especially important for elite schools like Yale which play an outsized role in shaping the law’s content, legitimacy, and institutions. (As is often noted, every member of the current Court attended Harvard or Yale Law).

https://www.mindingthecampus.org/2018/09/25/yale-law-takes-sides-against-kavanaugh/

rangerrebew

Re: Yale Law Takes Sides Against Kavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 01:55:48 pm »
Yale's law school must be pretty sh*tty if they believe that the accuser has nothing to prove.  They would also believe that only an accusation is needed to prove someone guilty. :tongue2:  If I were going to law school, I'd find another place to go. :amen:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 08:20:24 pm »
Yale's law school must be pretty sh*tty if they believe that the accuser has nothing to prove.  They would also believe that only an accusation is needed to prove someone guilty. :tongue2:  If I were going to law school, I'd find another place to go. :amen:
I wonder how these imbeciles would react if some woman or in today's world some man accused them of similar offenses with the same none existent evidence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 08:51:43 pm »
Yale law is therefore Post modernist, where facts nd truth and laws mean nothing.

Terms like "her own truth" will rule.

In the case of Evergreen State, enrollments and alumni donations dropped a lot.

"Social justice" is the new democrat party's guiding principle.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 10:00:35 pm »
Yale law is therefore Post modernist, where facts nd truth and laws mean nothing.

Terms like "her own truth" will rule.

In the case of Evergreen State, enrollments and alumni donations dropped a lot.

"Social justice" is the new democrat party's guiding principle.

Isn't Evergreen State where the human pancake, Rachel Corrie, went to before taking her SJW act to Israel?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: