Author Topic: Parents Sue After Son Is Falsely Accused of Sexual Assault by 'Mean Girls' at High School  (Read 1161 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Brianna Heldt
Oct. 10, 2018

A Pennsylvania couple is suing the parents of five “mean girls”, and a school district, for how their son was treated when he was falsely accused of rape.

The civil lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in Pittsburgh last week.

Michael J. and Alecia Flood of Zelienople, Pennsylvania, claim that their son (identified in the lawsuit only as T.F.) “was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false.”

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2018/10/10/parents-sue-after-son-is-falsely-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-mean-girls-at-high-school-n2527344

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I hope the parents of the young man win big and the lying girls have consequences.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline endicom

I hope the parents of the young man win big and the lying girls have consequences.

No consequences, according to the linked article.

Look, I am male and no one has to tell me how vile men can be. Most women know how vile women can be. It is wrong to simply accept the word of either males or females when accusations of abuse are made. If the police had simply questioned the boy, the girls and anyone else with knowledge of the thing then this could have been nipped in the bud.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm afraid we're going to see a lot more of this. **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

The school might weasel out of this but these 5 girls and their parents might as well file for bankruptcy now because this kid is going to own their raggedy asses after this.