Author Topic: FBI delays release of Andrew McCabe’s anti-Trump book  (Read 545 times)

Offline endicom

FBI delays release of Andrew McCabe’s anti-Trump book
« on: October 11, 2018, 10:13:24 pm »
Washington Examiner
Kelly Cohen
Oct. 11, 2018

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, who was fired, has accused the bureau of stalling publication of his tell-all book.

McCabe said he was “disappointed” about the delay of his book — which he trailed as being about how Trump's "attacks on me symbolize his destructive effect on the country as a whole" — due to an FBI review of the manuscript. It was originally due to be released Dec. 4 but will now not be out until next year.

“[T]he FBI's review has taken far longer than they led me to believe it would. Having been singled out for irregular unfair treatment over the past year, I am concerned it could be happening again,” McCabe said in a statement released through his spokeswoman early Thursday,

More... https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-delays-release-of-andrew-mccabes-anti-trump-book

Offline endicom

Re: FBI delays release of Andrew McCabe’s anti-Trump book
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 10:13:42 pm »

He already has a book published. I wonder how much he was paid to have it ghost written.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: FBI delays release of Andrew McCabe’s anti-Trump book
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 12:45:38 am »
He already has a book published. I wonder how much he was paid to have it ghost written.

I think this is his first tome.  Comey did one....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: