Author Topic: GOSNELL  (Read 1152 times)

Offline mrclose

GOSNELL
« on: October 08, 2018, 08:53:37 pm »
In theaters nationwide October 12th 2018.
For more information visit www.gosnellmovie.com

!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:54:11 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mountaineer

Re: GOSNELL
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 11:44:37 am »
It's received excellent reviews.
How America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer Almost Got Away With Murder
He had numerous witnesses, with evidence literally piled up in the hallways, stored in freezers and refrigerators. How could all of this go unnoticed for decades?
By Jonathan Lange   
October 9, 2018

H.H. Holmes used to be considered America’s most prolific serial killer. He is said to have murdered 230 victims during the Chicago World’s Fair in 1893. Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer, is suspected of killing more than 90 women between 1982 and the early ‘90s. Yet both are dwarfed by a killer whose victims began disappearing in the 1980s.

For years, his murders went largely unnoticed. Then, in 2010, the Philadelphia police, Drug Enforcement Administration, and Federal Bureau of Investigation raided his place of business. They were looking for evidence of an illegal drug operation. What they found was an office filled with corpses—more than 30 of them. They also found evidence of hundreds, perhaps thousands, more.  ...

The name of America’s most prolific serial killer is Kermit Gosnell. He avoided the death penalty by waiving his right to appeal, and is serving life without parole. His story is told in the movie, “Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer.” It opens nationwide this Friday, October 12.

It is a riveting story on several levels.  ...
More at The Federalist

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

debrawiest

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 02:44:36 am »
Hubby and I went to see this movie today. It’s horrifying, disturbing and highly recommended.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 07:46:20 pm »
'Gosnell’ Has Huge Opening Weekend Despite Lack of Support from Hollywood
The film starring Dean Cain was independently produced and distributed — and earned half its budget back in just a few days
By Zachary Leeman | Monday, October 15, 2018

“Gosnell” had quite an opening weekend.

Though it debuted in only 673 theaters, the film made $1.2 million, averaging over $1,800 at each location.
Advertisement

To put that number in perspective, “Gosnell” crowdfunded its budget of only $2.4 million, and the $59 million “First Man” opened to just $16.5 million in over 3,600 theaters.

While “First Man” had an aggressive advertising budget, the creators of “Gosnell” pushed it mostly through social media.

Its $1.2 million opening covers half its budget and sets it well on the path to profitability.  ... Lifezette
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 01:03:09 am »
Hubby and I went to see this movie today. It’s horrifying, disturbing and highly recommended.
Just got back ourselves. Your assessment is spot on @debrawiest
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

debrawiest

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 03:56:28 pm »
Just got back ourselves. Your assessment is spot on @debrawiest

Did you see the photo of Baby Boy A? I cannot get him out of my mind.
Gosnell is evil incarnate.

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 09:45:53 pm »
Did you see the photo of Baby Boy A? I cannot get him out of my mind.
Gosnell is evil incarnate.
@debrawiest I chose not to look at it, I have seen enough horror in my life.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.