Author Topic: Colin Powell: It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   In spite of owning Golf Courses all over the World I'd bet $20 (to the TBR kitty) that obummer has a lower handicap in Golf than Trump. 
   Any takers?

@corbe

You bet!  TBR can use your money! 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6356838/donald-trump-golf-handicap-courses-swing/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-lane-barack-obamas-golf-handicap/2014/08/27/373b549c-2e06-11e4-bb9b-997ae96fad33_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9323cef23c66

You can go ahead and pay now!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 11:18:10 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

It was a guilt complex anyway @Bigun I hadn't donated in a couple of months and I didn't even click your links or question your integrity, never have. 

I'm sure Myst appreciates you for calling me on my BS.

Payee is now current, and on record for another $20 if Cruz loses Texas by less than 8%
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   It was a guilt complex anyway @Bigun I hadn't donated in a couple of months and I didn't even click your links or question your integrity, never have. 

I'm sure Myst appreciates you for calling me on my BS.

Payee is now current, and on record for another $20 if Cruz loses Texas by less than 8%

@corbe

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

I just read The Sun Article  @Bigun

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.