Author Topic: Today's Toons 10/8/18  (Read 6210 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 10/8/18
« on: October 08, 2018, 08:08:51 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story/video:

Click for related story:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The Senate Judiciary Committee heard Professor Ford and Judge Kavanaugh tell their stories Thursday. Social media erupted into a bitter day-long civil war over the veracity of the testimony. The good news is, Russia just halted trying to divide America on Facebook, saying they can't compete.

GOP Senator Jeff Flake consulted with Senate Democrats and changed his mind about voting to confirm Kavanaugh unless the FBI investigates him. The good news is, Flake just signed a huge deal to endorse a new shoe for Nike. They plan to advertise the shoe as the Air Jordan of Flip-Flops.

Judge Kavanaugh spent more time testifying about his love of beer Thursday than discussing past legal cases. His case history is as general as his Senate testimony. No one knows how Judge Kavanaugh would rule on Roe vs. Wade, he wouldn't even take sides on Less Filling vs. Tastes Great.

Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation vote in the Senate will require fifty-one votes after the FBI probe. In the old days you needed sixty votes, and, he'd need nine Democrats to be confirmed. To get those votes, Kavanaugh would be forced to play the ace up his sleeve and announce that he's gay.

Senate Republicans got Judge Kavanaugh to testify about the price the confirmation process has put on him. His opponents aren't kidding around. While Brett Kavanaugh was describing the things he can no longer do, like coach basketball, he should have added go out to eat in Washington.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was seen getting his laptop repaired at an Apple store in the D.C. area. Not much came of it. The Apple repair team told Mueller to unplug the witch hunt for five minutes, then plug it back in, and see if that helps find anything incriminating on the president.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Reagan_Fanatic)

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Today's Toons 10/8/18
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 08:19:41 am »
Good grief Pookie, just might as well save today's post, cause all the "year best" should be in this. There is about 6 good ones in today's post.

Thanks for the funnies, today's rocked.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 08:32:11 am »
Good grief Pookie, just might as well save today's post, cause all the "year best" should be in this. There is about 6 good ones in today's post.

Thanks for the funnies, today's rocked.

You're welcome & glad you liked 'em, Sighlass!

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 11:03:28 am »
Pookie, Great Job, and thank God we have a new Justice.
Gonna suck to be a lib for a while.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 12:13:47 pm »
Thanks, Pookie, and Happy Columbus Day!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 02:49:50 pm »
Pookie, Great Job, and thank God we have a new Justice.
Gonna suck to be a lib for a while.

Thanks, Verga! It always sucks to be a lib...

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 02:50:47 pm »
Thanks, Pookie, and Happy Columbus Day!

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 07:26:20 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 07:30:00 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 09:11:56 pm »
Thanks for the toons, Pookie!  I'm supposed to get my clock that tells me what day it is today!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 09:25:23 pm »
Thanks for the toons, Pookie!  I'm supposed to get my clock that tells me what day it is today!

You're welcome, as always, CL! It's probably one ending in a "y"...