Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's Madam Secretary Cameo: Three Stories From the Season 5 Premiere (and One Involves  (Read 1083 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

I saw the Hilldebeaste in a promo for this show and couldn't change the channel quickly enough - and that was before I knew the charwoman also was making a cameo appearance.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online goatprairie

Halfbright looks like she has one foot in the grave.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Did Henry Kissinger do guest slots on shitty network shows back in the 80's? Of course not. Know why? Because he wasn't some failed ex-government employee like these three toads are. What an embarrassment.

Offline mountaineer

It's amazing they were able to get HRC and Halfbright upright and standing at the same time. Well, kind of. I see the chair is there for moral support.

Online goatprairie

It's amazing they were able to get HRC and Halfbright upright and standing at the same time. Well, kind of. I see the chair is there for moral support.
Deliberately out of sight of the camera was a bottle of Old Harper. They kept that in view of Hillary at all times to keep her awake. There were a few breaks in the filming so she could get ..uh...refreshed.

Offline mountaineer

Not to mention her giant bodyguard with all the other magic elixirs she needs.