Author Topic: Christine Blasey Ford still unable to live at home due to death threats, lawyers say  (Read 712 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christine Blasey Ford still unable to live at home due to death threats, lawyers say
By Emily Birnbaum - 10/07/18 08:17 PM EDT

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her, cannot move back to her home due to the volume of death threats she is still receiving, her lawyers told NBC on Sunday.

One of Ford's attorneys, Debra Katz, told NBC's Kasie Hunt that it's going to be "quite some time" before Ford and her family can return home.

"Her family has been through a lot," Katz said. "They are not living at home. It’s going to be quite some time before they’re able to live at home. The threats have been unending. It’s deplorable."

"It’s been very frightening," Katz added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/410340-christine-blasey-ford-still-unable-to-live-at-home-due-to-death-threats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Fabrication like her story.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Polly Ticks

It must be really hard for her to find a temporary accommodation with two front doors...
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline cato potatoe

I hear the security at CCWF is top notch.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
It must be really hard for her to find a temporary accommodation with two front doors...

Even harder to find an elevator that goes all the way to the top...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Millee

Will she wait 36-years to report the threats to the police?  :shrug:

Online roamer_1

Now that's funny, right there...
 888high58888

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't believe this without evidence.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That 550K from the Go Fund Me type account can help a person forget their phony troubles. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Fabrication like her story.

Yeah, I don't believe it either.

Progs always try to accuse the other side of all the goofy sh*t they themselves are guilty of.

Offline Applewood

"Her family has been through a lot," Katz said.

Not nearly as much as Ford put the Kavanaugh family through with her unsubstantiated claims.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for this woman.

Online mountaineer

The threats have been unending. It’s deplorable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rustynail

And the lawyers get Paid for relaying this 'news'.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
She and her family can thank the Rats for leaking her accusations as well as her name...no sympathy here based on her extremely nebulous accusations.  There's also the fact that the Kavanaugh family has endured what can be argued is worse treatment.

Besides, with the added benefit of nearly $1M in Go Fund Me "donations" as result of her attempted character assassination, she can now fly to Hawaii and live a comfortable life.   :smokin:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Night Hides Not

Bunk! She lives in Santa Cruz, one of the most liberal infested towns in California.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.