Author Topic: Houston Astros fan buys $500 worth of beer after calling homer  (Read 811 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Houston Astros fan buys $500 worth of beer after calling homer
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:58:50 pm »
A Houston Astros fan bought "about $500" worth of beer for those sitting around him after predicting George Springer would homer Friday in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.

"I just love my team, man," Eddie Flores told the Houston Chronicle. "I knew Springer was going to hit one, and I wanted everyone to know it. I called it."...........

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/24905221/houston-astros-fan-buys-500-worth-beer-calling-homer

I've been going to Astros games for 53 years.......   How come this never happens to me? **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Houston Astros fan buys $500 worth of beer after calling homer
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 03:09:55 pm »
A Houston Astros fan bought "about $500" worth of beer for those sitting around him after predicting George Springer would homer Friday in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.

"I just love my team, man," Eddie Flores told the Houston Chronicle. "I knew Springer was going to hit one, and I wanted everyone to know it. I called it."...........

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/24905221/houston-astros-fan-buys-500-worth-beer-calling-homer

I've been going to Astros games for 53 years.......   How come this never happens to me? **nononono*

In ballpark beers that’s like 10 beers.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Hoodat

Re: Houston Astros fan buys $500 worth of beer after calling homer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 03:24:29 pm »
"I knew Springer was going to hit one, and I wanted everyone to know it. I called it."...........

I imagine that he calls it every time Springer comes to bat.  Even a broke clock is right every once in a while.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-