Author Topic: Candace Owens Calls for Jailing of Christine Blasey Ford: ‘Lock Her Up’  (Read 800 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Candace Owens Calls for Jailing of Christine Blasey Ford: ‘Lock Her Up’
Jon Levine

Candace Owens attacked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser Dr. Christine Blasey Ford on Wednesday, saying that she should be jailed.

Owens shared an article on Twitter from Fox News that reported that a former boyfriend of Dr. Ford said she helped prepare a friend for a polygraph test.

“WOW. LIAR Christine Ford’s entire testimony just got blown up by an ex-boyfriend of 6 years,” said Owens “She has HELPED people prep to take polygraph tests, never had a fear of flying–oh, and of course, never once mentioned her sexual assault.”

Read more at: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/candace-owens-calls-jailing-christine-154728160.html

I'm not real familiar with this person but saw it was getting some attention.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, one of the reasons advanced was that if they prosecuted people for what they say in FBI background interviews then no one would agree to be interviewed going forward.

But, it occurs to me that the illegal part of what she did was: 1. to create the accusation and send it to her Senators, and 2. clearly lying to the Senate under oath.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@TomSea, there is at least one Candace Owen interview over at the Intellectual Dark Web.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thank you for telling me. I will visit there.