Author Topic: Is She Okay? New Alarming Video Emerges of Ginsburg That Has Many Questioning Her Health  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Looks like he Democrat Party may soon be having a "Weekend at Bernie's" moment.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did not understand a single word that she tried to mumble. You have to hand it to the Liberals, they are hard-core up until they actually die. There is no compromise in them. They are fanatical lunatics in my opinion, but damn, they stick with it until death do us part!

BTW, if RGB goes down, you can expect every Liberal head in the country to explode. And, as always, they will find a way, some way, any way they can, to blame her passing on Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think the link to the video is wrong. I went to it and it was some sort of bizarre skit with Woody Allen.

Better look into that.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Did not understand a single word that she tried to mumble. You have to hand it to the Liberals, they are hard-core up until they actually die. There is no compromise in them. They are fanatical lunatics in my opinion, but damn, they stick with it until death do us part!

BTW, if RGB goes down, you can expect every Liberal head in the country to explode. And, as always, they will find a way, some way, any way they can, to blame her passing on Trump.

If they're successful, it would be Trump's greatest achievement yet...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"New alarming" my ass.

This is more than two months ago.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
"New alarming" my ass.

This is more than two months ago.

Yep, think it was even posted here.

She's not senile by any means, but certainly doesn't have the juice to be on the SCOTUS.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Well, well, well.  The GOP needs to win both chambers of the House ... placing yet another justice to the SCOTUS would be truly marvelous.

That is why it was a huge mistake for Trump to order an FBI investigation of Kavanaugh...he set a precedent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yep, think it was even posted here.

She's not senile by any means, but certainly doesn't have the juice to be on the SCOTUS.

LOL!  I went and checked....it was about September 13th at George Washington University..where she said she hated the treatment Kavanaugh was getting.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Blast from the past:
Justice Ginsburg: Not '100% sober' at State of the Union
Richard Wolf, USA TODAY
 Published 2:03 p.m. ET Feb. 13, 2015 | Updated 5:15 p.m. ET Feb. 13, 2015

WASHINGTON – For Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, falling asleep at the State of the Union address is nothing new. All it takes is a good glass of wine.

As she did two years ago, Ginsburg admitted Thursday night that, yes, the photos of her appearing to nod off at President Obama's big speech last month showed her dozing. "As I often do," she said.

But there was a good reason, she added: "I wasn't 100% sober."

Seems before the address, some of the justices got together for dinner, and the lone Californian among them, Justice Anthony Kennedy, supplied some excellent California wine. Ginsburg had sworn she would stick to sparkling water, but "the dinner was so delicious, it needed wine."  ...
USA Today
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Blast from the past:USA Today

You don't get drunk having a glass of wine with dinner.  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

...unless you mix your wine with whatever meds you're on.  I would venture to say that at her age, she's probably on some type of medication.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Five or six ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

...unless you mix your wine with whatever meds you're on.  I would venture to say that at her age, she's probably on some type of medication.

Maybe several types.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Five or six ...

Because the meal was so good that it required lots and lots and lots of wine. 0005

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
She is 85 years old, has beat cancer twice and has had heart surgery; yet she still works. Even putting politics aside, she has long ago earned retirement. She should find a nice beach somewhere and enjoy time with her grandkids.

It is inhuman of liberals to want her to keep working.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline bilo

She is 85 years old, has beat cancer twice and has had heart surgery; yet she still works. Even putting politics aside, she has long ago earned retirement. She should find a nice beach somewhere and enjoy time with her grandkids.

It is inhuman of liberals to want her to keep working.

I think most leftists wanted her to retire when they had the Senate.

Odds are she is going to be gone at sometime during Trump's first or second term. After everything with Kavanaugh, he might just as well go for it and nominate a much more conservative person. I don't think he wants it but Cruz, or Lee, would be great.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
In that interview RBG mumbled the only thing I ever agreed with her about: the senate should return to how SC justices were voted in the past- if qualified, vote yes, regardless of party.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RetBobbyMI

If the GOP can hold the Senate, I don’t think she can hang on for two more years or longer. The “wise Latina” also has had complications from diabetes with rumors she might retire. And it’s possible two other could contemplate retirement. If RBG goes, Trump might as well nominate the most conservative woman judge he can find with no skeletons in the closet. If confirmed, it might force the issue with other left leaning justices if they no longer have the influence they once did.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline bilo

If the GOP can hold the Senate, I don’t think she can hang on for two more years or longer. The “wise Latina” also has had complications from diabetes with rumors she might retire. And it’s possible two other could contemplate retirement. If RBG goes, Trump might as well nominate the most conservative woman judge he can find with no skeletons in the closet. If confirmed, it might force the issue with other left leaning justices if they no longer have the influence they once did.

If she doesn't have skeletons the Rats will make them up, as we see with Kavanaugh. Who care what the Rats think. We are done with any semblance of decorum and partisanship. The left is destroying itself. They haven't adjusted to a world where they don't control all the media. It's infuriating that the legacy media are propagandists for the left, but talk radio, the internet, and some cable shows present the other side and Trump has revolutionized how a POTUS can communicate with the public without a leftist filter interfering.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She is not ok for some time now.  She sleeps when on camera, and likely does the same while Court is in session.

Senility is permitting her to give interviews when she should not be.

Like this

https://www.c-span.org/video/?451378-1/justice-ginsburg-discusses-politicization-nomination-confirmation-process-supreme-court
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If I was advising Mr. Trump, I'd recommend that he get in touch with Amy Coney Barrett and ask her to have a suitcase packed and be ready to travel on short notice.

You think Brent Kavanaugh's nomination was "a fight"?

Wait until THE NEXT ONE.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If I was advising Mr. Trump, I'd recommend that he get in touch with Amy Coney Barrett and ask her to have a suitcase packed and be ready to travel on short notice.

You think Brent Kavanaugh's nomination was "a fight"?

Wait until THE NEXT ONE.
Yep, it will be like attending a Comicom.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington