Author Topic: Cory Booker: Ditch Kavanaugh, whether he’s ‘innocent or guilty’  (Read 772 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Democratic Sen. Cory Booker, amid the ongoing FBI probe into sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh, suggested the Senate needs to “move on” to another Supreme Court nominee whether Kavanaugh is innocent or guilty.

Booker, D-N.J., days earlier backed the FBI’s re-opened supplemental background investigation into Kavanaugh. But amid speculation that the probe could come to an end any day now, Booker indicated Tuesday that it's too late for Kavanaugh. He said his "credibility" has already been challenged and his "temperament" revealed at last week's heated hearing with him and accuser Christine Blasey Ford.

“Ultimately—not whether he innocent or guilty, this is not a trial—have enough questions have been raised that we should not move on to another candidate?” Booker, a potential 2020 presidential candidate, said on Capitol Hill Tuesday. “Move on to another candidate.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-ditch-kavanaugh-whether-hes-innocent-or-guilty
Full, disclosure by Cory that justice matters not.

I do hope the Dems run him for President in 2020. This will be a great sound bite.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LottieDah

You should be ditched for being a teenage groper.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Amazing.  He admits that Kavanaugh could be innocent but the smears have been enough to dump him and move on to another candidate.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Cory Booker is just like every other Democrat politician.  Corrupt to the core!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Cory Booker it's time that everyone ditches you!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

Cora is bitter that Kavanaugh brought attention to his demagoguery in the opening statement.  To support this judge is to be complicit in EVIL.  Therefore, Cora was going to do whatever it took.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You should be ditched for being a teenage groper.

Exactly....

Getting Kav and the issue of sexual treatment of women off the radar is in his best interest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Amazing.  He admits that Kavanaugh could be innocent but the smears have been enough to dump him and move on to another candidate.
Tom Foley (D) House Speaker said: "The seriousness of the charge mandates that we investigate this." "Even though there is no evidence," he said, "the seriousness of the charge is what matters."
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Cory Booker is just like every other Democrat politician.  Corrupt to the core!

Not corrupt, but amoral.   Fairness is an alien concept to these bullies.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not corrupt, but amoral.   Fairness is an alien concept to these bullies.

And, the effective difference is?

And, the effective difference is?
I say corrupt is akin to seeking personal gain.

Amorality is pure evil for evil's sake.

All Democrats are either corrupt, or ignorant and willing tools of puppet-masters who are amoral.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Or abject indifference to consequences.   The Dems don't give a damn that they destroyed this man.   Remorse and conscience?   It's like what Zhivago's brother said about the nature of Bolshevism - the personal life is dead.    Ruination of a man in defense of the cause is no vice.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

All Democrats are either corrupt, or ignorant and willing tools of puppet-masters who are amoral.

Amoral is lacking morals, not necessarily evil though it can manifest that way to those of us who do have moral compasses.