Author Topic: Forget Kneeling! The Green Bay Packers Redesign The American Flag  (Read 1731 times)

Offline endicom

Victory Girls
Nina Bookout
Oct. 1, 2018

The NFL lost quite a number of viewers and game attendees over the last couple of years when they caved in to Colin Kaepernick’s kneeling protest. So you’d think that the teams would tread carefully through this season. Evidently the Green Bay Packer management didn’t get that memo. Yesterday, prior to the game, they rolled out a flag that is …not our American Flag. Is this the NFL’s new version of kneeling?

Game time here at Lambeau Field. 49 degrees. pic.twitter.com/HwByo4HCyW

— Mike Rodak (@mikerodak) September 30, 2018

Yes folks, that is a flag. No, it’s not OUR flag. Instead it’s a flag with a red, white, and blue stripe and only 27 stars.

Every American knows what the stars and stripes represent on the American flag: The 27 states that make up this country and the two original colonies.

Wait, what?

The Packers brought out an “American flag” for their pregame festivities ahead of Sunday’s game against the Bills, and it was missing a few stars and stripes…

More... http://victorygirlsblog.com/forget-kneeling-the-green-bay-packers-redesign-the-american-flag/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Forget Kneeling! The Green Bay Packers Redesign The American Flag
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 09:17:30 pm »
"when you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!

Not enough warning for some folks. OK, this is like watching a bunch of illiterate ignorant sports millionaires dig their own graves.

Alright. The key thing these guys need to remember above anything else is the famous quote from thier forefathers and foremothers. It is inscribed on every rock of the foundation of the NFL. That quote is, "Do you want fies wif dat? Was dat wif cheese?"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:19:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 09:32:22 pm »
::Facepalm::

I guess this is what gets people triggered today.

If anyone cares to not get offended... look at the year Wisconsin entered the union and the number of stars at the time. And look up the crest on the very first Wisconsin flag at the time they entered Statehood. (hard to see here but you get the point, the 'falling waters' crest on the flag- the stripes go across instead of down).

This is like getting triggered if you go to Dallas and see the 'Six flags over Texas' and wonder why the Texas National flag doesn't look like the US flag.

Now back to your daily triggering.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:34:33 pm by AbaraXas »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 09:39:34 pm »

If anyone cares to not get offended... look at the year Wisconsin entered the union and the number of stars at the time. And look up the crest on the very first Wisconsin flag at the time they entered Statehood. (hard to see here but you get the point, the 'falling waters' crest on the flag- the stripes go across instead of down).

This is like getting triggered if you go to Dallas and see the 'Six flags over Texas' and wonder why the Texas National flag doesn't look like the US flag.

@AbaraXas

So you are saying that what they did has the same meaning as Six Flags? OK. That's fine. Then why did they do it? Did they do it because they were celebrating Six Flags? Or should we look back to when Wisconsin entered the Union, and make the comparison there?

You are a very strange fellow. I kind of like that, in a Bong sort of way. But in objective reality, you're are stoned out of your head.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 09:48:20 pm »
@AbaraXas

So you are saying that what they did has the same meaning as Six Flags? OK. That's fine. Then why did they do it? Did they do it because they were celebrating Six Flags? Or should we look back to when Wisconsin entered the Union, and make the comparison there?

You are a very strange fellow. I kind of like that, in a Bong sort of way. But in objective reality, you're are stoned out of your head.

This is Wisconsin's 170th birthday and the Packer's 100th birthday. They have been doing historical tributes all year, including flying old flags, the Packers donning historical uniform colors, etc. I have a lot of family in Wisconsin and they have been laughing all day all over Facebook at people getting offended at this.

The only person hitting bongs around here are those who are looking for anything and everything to get triggered over.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:49:04 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 02:21:23 am »

Can you let us all know what is the Texas National Flag?

Born and raised here in Texas, and been to Six Flags since the 60s but do not know what you are referring to
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 08:03:35 am »
How Unamerican can you get?
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline ABX

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 02:18:24 pm »
Can you let us all know what is the Texas National Flag?

Born and raised here in Texas, and been to Six Flags since the 60s but do not know what you are referring to

You are from Texas and you don't know the 1839 Burnet Zavala flag,  from when Texas was an independent nation? I guess public schools have been failing a lot longer than we realize.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 02:23:28 pm »

Uhm...

ok I'm ignorant. What exactly was that flag then? Enlighten us?

Offline ABX

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 02:26:34 pm »
Uhm...

ok I'm ignorant. What exactly was that flag then? Enlighten us?

It is the crest from Wisconsin's flag from when they became a state 170 years ago. It wasn't changing the US flag. They were putting out their own historical flags for the anniversary.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 02:30:07 pm »
It is the crest from Wisconsin's flag from when they became a state 170 years ago. It wasn't changing the US flag. They were putting out their own historical flags for the anniversary.

:shrug:

Odd but ok I guess.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 02:34:39 pm »

Huh?   :cool:

(Not that I am pushing TX secession.)

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2018, 02:36:07 pm »
I'm not sure if I clearly see the matter with Wisconsin, we've long had these sorts of emblems, for example, the USA soccer team:

And such as this, these look like "badges",  this type of logo.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:37:32 pm by TomSea »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 03:44:00 pm »
You are from Texas and you don't know the 1839 Burnet Zavala flag,  from when Texas was an independent nation? I guess public schools have been failing a lot longer than we realize.

Here are the six flags over Texas

My eyes must be failing as I cannot discern the one you posted.

Do you go a theme park somewhere else and believe you are in Texas?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington