Author Topic: Pro-lifers, Planned Parenthood, and Beto-supporters converge in Austin  (Read 491 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Saturday evening, September 29 outside the Hyatt Regency Hotel, in Austin, Texas, three groups had a stimulating encounter.  Planned Parenthood held a $400-per-plate charity gala to raise money for abortions and to honor Cecile Richards.  Pro-lifers, myself included, came to peacefully and lovingly protest Planned Parenthood with signs and to hand out pro-life literature.

Around the block, Beto O'Rourke held a rally, and Beto-supporters wearing various Beto tee shirts had to walk by our signs and respond to our outreach.

Pro-lifers included people from Waco, Temple, Round Rock, and Students for Life, with approximately 20 pro-lifers attending the protest.  All of our pro-lifers were polite, obeying all police directives, and careful to not block anyone's access.  Our goal was to encourage thoughtful interactions with motorists and pedestrians, at this busy location.

Emotions were high, with some Beto supporters shouting, "Shut up and die you crazy c‑‑‑!"  Also, "F‑‑‑ you, m‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑!"  One lady bragged, "I had three abortions, and I love abortion."

I responded, "I will pray for you."  Some people gave us the middle finger salute and shouted other obscenities.

Stunningly, one mother with children in tow said, "I love abortion and want my children to be able to have abortions."  Her children looked sad, and this mother may never be a grandma.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/prolifers_planned_parenthood_and_beto_supporters_converge_in_austin.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington