Author Topic: Robert De Niro throws party in New York in honor of Communist, Terror-Sponsoring Cuba’s “President!  (Read 2502 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Censored where appropriate see original article, link at the end.

Robert De Niro (of ____ U.S. President TRUMP!” fame) throws party in New York in honor of Communist, Terror-Sponsoring Cuba’s “President!”
September 29, 2018 by Humberto Fontova

“Lane Rosenthal’s apartment in New York’s Dakota Bldg alongside Central park was the setting for a meeting by U.S. cultural figures and Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel. His invitation was extended by actor Robert De Niro.’ (more here in Cuba’s KGB-mentored communist party newspaper.)

OH!…and among the celebrants at De Niro’s party celebrating the current dictator of the only regime in modern history to criminalize Rock &  Roll music and herd Cuban Rock & Roll fans into forced-labor camps at bayonet point was Rock & Roll hall of fame member Patti Smith! ……Le RRRONCA!

In fact, De Niro has been gleefully visiting the Castro-Family-Fiefdom and very respectfully addressing his mass-murdering, terror-sponsoring hosts since 1985. Most recently in May, 2016– as seen above. But also:

Read more at: https://babalublog.com/2018/09/29/robert-de-niro-of-fck-u-s-president-trump-fame-throws-party-in-new-york-in-honor-of-communist-terror-sponsoring-cubas-president/

I did not care to drag the forum down with some of the salty language of the original article, they are things, DeNiro did indeed say and are at the link. I guess, Granma, that is the name of the official state Cuban newspaper. Elsewhere,  DeNiro hosted the President of Cuba (all these people have been at the UN this month it seems), but as for what he said about Trump... that's covered at the link as well.

This needs to be reported in the English-language Press, especially the American one. I will look for something and update if found.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Throw party? Or just invited him, I'm still reading. Spanish language link that is suppose to describe all of this in the Cuban State Media "Granma" (famous newspaper for many years for the Castro/Communist regime in Cuba.

http://www.granma.cu/cultura/2018-09-28/la-cultura-un-puente-para-que-no-haya-muros-ni-bloqueos-sino-para-que-haya-arte-28-09-2018-22-09-46

Los pueblos vecinos deben construir puentes, no muros, expresó el actor Robert de Niro al criticar la política del gobierno de EE.UU. contra Cuba. Foto: Estudios Revolución

Lots of photos of the party on the 8th floor of the Dakota near Central Park. Same building John Lennon lived in?

Offline mountaineer

Yes, I know I've reopened an old thread. I just didn't want to start a new one for this tidbit:

Speaking of DeNiro:
December 7, 2018

This permanent A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee has a secret. No, not the one where he cheated on his long suffering wife with a large number of women who seemingly decreased in age each year. The wife was finally kicked to the curb for one of them. So, not, not that secret. Instead, he has a much bigger one that happened way back in the day when he was just getting that big break. That one movie people still quote today. On the set for that movie were multiple tweens and young teens. Our actor would invite them out and then over to his new friend's house. The friend is a foreign born former A list mostly movie director who is a multiple Academy Award winner/nominee. There, the two of them would get the tweens and teens wasted and have sex with them before giving them cab fare home.

Our A list director was busted for one of those teens. The reason the director was at the home of someone else was because our actor was using the director's house for a little orgy of tweens and teens. Our director felt he would never have been busted if he had been at his own home with the girl surrounded by others her age. Our actor agreed and has been sending money to the director and has paid for almost of all the legal bills for the director over the last four decades. Not Jack Nicholson.

Answer: Robert De Niro and Roman Polanski
source

An Open Secret   @AnOpenSecret
18m18 minutes ago

BIG @entylawyer reveal:

1977: Robert DeNiro was at Roman Polanski’s house having “an orgy of teens and tweens”
= Polanski took his 13 year old victim to Jack Nicholson’s house
DeNiro has been paying Polanski off ever since to keep quiet
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:45:44 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Speaking of DeNiro:source

He is your typical degenerate Hollywood commie bastard.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

The propensity of actors to openly admire dictators may have a great deal to do with their often pathological thirst for the love and adulation of crowds.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The propensity of actors to openly admire dictators may have a great deal to do with their often pathological thirst for the love and adulation of crowds.

You make a good point.
@Victoria33 might have a comment about that theory.

Offline Frank Cannon

This asshat is an irrelevant has been......

Online rustynail

5'9" but seems smaller.

Offline Victoria33

You make a good point.
@Victoria33 might have a comment about that theory.
@The Ghost

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Robert De Niro throws party in New York in honor of Communist, Terror-Sponsoring Cuba’s “Presid
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 02:24:29 PM »
"The propensity of actors to openly admire dictators may have a great deal to do with their often pathological thirst for the love and adulation of crowds."

Yes, Trump is an actor and likes several dictators, especially Putin.  Trump wants dictator power and wants everyone on the planet to "love" him, to say he is the smartest in the world.
He verbally attacks others to convince himself he is smarter than they are.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 02:47:21 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline mountaineer

I thought we were talking about DeNiro.

Online Wingnut

I thought we were talking about DeNiro.

I asked her to comment on Andy's theory and she goes to her default Trump rant.
She can't help herself. 

Offline aligncare

I’ve never been a fan of De Niro. I think that’s because I don’t enjoy mob movies and that’s his wheelhouse.

Needless to say I completely dismiss his opinions of Donald Trump.

As for his supporting a communist dictator, I have very low regard for those ignorant of recent history or of reality.

Offline Victoria33

I asked her to comment on Andy's theory and she goes to her default Trump rant.
She can't help herself.

DeNiro and Trump both identify with dictators. 

Online andy58-in-nh

I have seen precisely no evidence that Donald Trump "identifies" with anyone other than himself, although he has on occasion expressed a willingness to work with various strongman leaders including Putin and Kim Jong Un, which in any event is not the same thing as supporting such persons. 

On the contrary, Mr. Trump has repeatedly expressed his admiration for and support of the American constitution, various aspects of which appear to be increasingly troublesome for actors such as Mr. De Niro, including freedom of speech, armed self-defense, and religious expression. On the contrary, Hollywood denizens seem to reserve such rights only for themselves, and only within their own gated communities.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

If you could provide some proof of that allegation - that is, the second part of it - it would be helpful. Which dictator? When did he say he identified with (or admired) a dictator? Stuff like that.
Thanks.

Online andy58-in-nh

If you could provide some proof of that allegation - that is, the second part of it - it would be helpful. Which dictator? When did he say he identified with (or admired) a dictator? Stuff like that.
Thanks.
I think you and I both know that had Donald Trump ever uttered any words of support for any dictator at any time since he first threw off his baby rattle and left the crib, someone in the mainstream news media would have blasted it all over the airwaves. ("Young Trump made goo-goo eyes at Khrushchev: was it a harbinger of things to come????")

Offline goatprairie

I have seen precisely no evidence that Donald Trump "identifies" with anyone other than himself, although he has on occasion expressed a willingness to work with various strongman leaders including Putin and Kim Jong Un, which in any event is not the same thing as supporting such persons. 

On the contrary, Mr. Trump has repeatedly expressed his admiration for and support of the American constitution, various aspects of which appear to be increasingly troublesome for actors such as Mr. De Niro, including freedom of speech, armed self-defense, and religious expression. On the contrary, Hollywood denizens seem to reserve such rights only for themselves, and only within their own gated communities.
I'm not exactly a fan of Trump, but until he starts jailing reporters or sends out hit squads to assassinate Hollyweirders like DeNiro, I think most liberal celebs are virtue-signaling and getting their knickers in a twist over nothing.
Trump basically says whatever is in his mind at the moment. He is incapable of holding anything back.
But he's yet to utter words to the effect that he approves of any dictatorial/evil behavior. He very probably figures he can work with anybody....FDR thought the same thing. And, of course, during WWII we worked with Stalin to beat Hitler. I doubt any ruler today is nearly as evil as Stalin was. Putin is a thug, but clearly not in Stalin's territory.