Author Topic: Despite Pro-Life Leaders' Opposition, Trump Passes Spending Bill That Funds Planned Parenthood  (Read 1150 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Despite Pro-Life Leaders' Opposition, Trump Passes Spending Bill That Funds Planned Parenthood
SAM DORMAN

On Friday, President Donald Trump averted a government shutdown by signing an appropriations package that included funding for Planned Parenthood despite pro-life leaders' protests.

In a letter released on Wednesday, pro-life leaders complained that the latest spending bill contained no provisions to “get taxpayers our of the abortion business.”

Signatories included leaders like Lila Rose from Live Action and Penny Young Nance, who serves as both the President of Concerned Women for America and a member of Trump's “Life Advisory Council.”

Read more at: https://ijr.com/2018/09/1126738-pro-life-leaders-send-letter-asking-trump-to-veto-gop-approved-spending-bill-that-funds-planned-parenthood/

You see with Kavanaugh, how the Democrats have to be fought all the way, tooth and nail.

Signing the bill is no good, it will only be until December.

In all fairness, I think one has to concede, shutting down the government prior to the Mid-Terms would surely, adversely affect the elections and the GOP's chances.

I heard the Republican has a 2% lead over McCaskill in Missouri. So, here's hoping.

Offline goodwithagun

The most prolife prezzy “has to concede”? Where was this in The Art of the Deal?
I stand with Roosgirl.