Author Topic: David Paulides VeryStrange Cases of URBAN Disappearances  (Read 2998 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
David Paulides VeryStrange Cases of URBAN Disappearances
« on: September 30, 2018, 01:33:11 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUhDE5dfHvM

If you are not aware of his 411 books about National Park and wilderness clusters of paranormal disappearances--you might be wise to catch up.

DO NOT GO INTO CERTAIN NATIONAL PARKS ALONE--PARTICULARLY WITHOUT A SATELLITE LOCATOR EMERGENCY BEACON AND A FIREARM.

DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN FURTHER THAN ~5 FEET FROM YOU ON THE TRAIL AND CERTAINLY NOT OUT OF SIGHT. Some toddlers have 'winked out' in broad daylight in full sight of their parents 10 feet or so away--GONE--one minute there--the next zapped out of this dimension.

Paulides is a retired detective compiling a ton of such cases that the National Park system refuses to talk about.

Yosemite is a huge cluster.

Berry patches and water areas as well as bolder fields seem to correlate a lot, too.

Serious stuff. VERY SOLID RESEARCH. He's not kidding. Has a ton of evidence.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 06:17:12 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online roamer_1

Re: David Paulides VeryStrange Cases of URBAN Disappearances
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 02:07:26 am »
DO NOT GO INTO CERTAIN NATIONAL PARKS ALONE--PARTICULARLY WITHOUT A SATELLITE LOCATOR EMERGENCY BEACON AND A FIREARM.

Nonsense. I have spent half my life in national forests and completely alone.
Bring a firearm, sure, but more importantly, bring suitable clothing and supplies to last for days, even if only on a day hike.

DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN FURTHER THAN ~5 FEET FROM YOU ON THE TRAIL AND CERTAINLY NOT OUT OF SIGHT.

DUH. Woman on point, man on drag, and kids in the middle. Hopefully dogs as scouts.

Some toddlers have 'winked out' in broad daylight in full sight of their parents 10 feet or so away--GONE--one minute there--the next zapped out of this dimension.[/color]

Yeah, well... no. Not 'zapped out of this dimension'. For instance, a cougar attacks from behind, aimed at the neck. The neck is broken without a peep, and the kid hauled away, leaving little trace in deep forest duff. Certainly nothing you'd see in a few hours.

Yosemite is a huge cluster.

Berry patches and water areas as well as bolder fields seem to correlate a lot, too.

Well, yeah... Because that's where the people GO in the first place. Get half a mile off the main trails where the tourists and townies go, and you won't find hardly anyone.

Offline Quix

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 02:59:56 am »
Nonsense. I have spent half my life in national forests and completely alone.
Bring a firearm, sure, but more importantly, bring suitable clothing and supplies to last for days, even if only on a day hike.

DUH. Woman on point, man on drag, and kids in the middle. Hopefully dogs as scouts.

Yeah, well... no. Not 'zapped out of this dimension'. For instance, a cougar attacks from behind, aimed at the neck. The neck is broken without a peep, and the kid hauled away, leaving little trace in deep forest duff. Certainly nothing you'd see in a few hours.

Well, yeah... Because that's where the people GO in the first place. Get half a mile off the main trails where the tourists and townies go, and you won't find hardly anyone.

You obviously have not read any of his books. Your rationalizations would not survive his meticulous research into 100's of cases. NO CONVENTIONAL cases are included in his database.

NO ANIMAL predation possibilities are included.

How do you explain toddlers found very high UP MOUNTAINS instead of down--miles from where they were--within a timeline impossible for a fast runner to have traveled that distance?

How do you explain toddlers and others found in the middle of marshes without mud on their shoes or feet?

And, yes, the toddler was in full sight of the parents when they were just instantly gone from where they were standing--as though they just winked out of this existence. Deny all you wish. The facts are still the facts.

However, I'll certainly affirm that your CONTRARIAN NAYSAYING BADGE is still in great shape.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:00:54 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 05:28:43 am »
You obviously have not read any of his books. Your rationalizations would not survive his meticulous research into 100's of cases. NO CONVENTIONAL cases are included in his database.

No, I haven't read his books... But I have listened to hours and hours of interviews
 via youtube and coast2coast... I know exactly what he's about.

NO ANIMAL predation possibilities are included.

I just gave the cougar as one example of how a disappearance might happen.

How do you explain toddlers found very high UP MOUNTAINS instead of down--miles from where they were--within a timeline impossible for a fast runner to have traveled that distance?

Explain to me what the motive is for such an event... Why take a child and turn it loose? What is the purpose?

I would question the timeline. Miles do not surprise me. uphill does not surprise me either.

How do you explain toddlers and others found in the middle of marshes without mud on their shoes or feet?

All it takes is walking through clean water...

And, yes, the toddler was in full sight of the parents when they were just instantly gone from where they were standing--as though they just winked out of this existence. Deny all you wish. The facts are still the facts.

Speaking as probably the only person here who has actually done searches, and who has tracking capability necessary to track someone... It only takes a minute. The kid gets distracted and won't reply to calls, because he is intent on whatever caught his eye, which he will have to cease going after if he replies... It happens all the time... In friggin Kmart, not to mention the woods.

It's just that in the woods... well the result is far more dire.

However, I'll certainly affirm that your CONTRARIAN NAYSAYING BADGE is still in great shape.

That is completely unfair.

Offline Quix

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 09:41:52 am »
No, I haven't read his books... But I have listened to hours and hours of interviews
 via youtube and coast2coast... I know exactly what he's about.

You don't sound like you are very aware of the particulars much at all.

I just gave the cougar as one example of how a disappearance might happen.

Uhhhhh. We are talking about expert trackers and high quality researchers. There are !NO! indications of ANY animal involvement. No marks in dirt. No animal hair. No marks on the brush or other vegetation. 0.0% NOTHING indicating the least bit of animal involvement.

Explain to me what the motive is for such an event... Why take a child and turn it loose? What is the purpose?

Straw dog. How does one come up with a motive when there's no explanation for the disappearance?

These people have not, per se, turned the child loose. Maybe they don't have a harness on the toddler--but the toddler is less than 10 feet from them, in a number of cases. In other cases, it has been older children playing in a group at the edge of a grassy park where the adults are watching over the kids playing. Suddenly, one is GONE.

I would question the timeline. Miles do not surprise me. uphill does not surprise me either.

imho, you tend to question a lot of things out of your natural bent regardless of the evidence supporting such questions, or not.

One toddler was about 12 miles away--across 2 MOUNTAIN RANGES--much higher up on a mountain--all within 12 hours of disappearing. Experienced mountaineers would have had a very hard time reaching that distance in that terrain in that time. A toddler, no way.

All it takes is walking through clean water...

Nope. Dry.

Speaking as probably the only person here who has actually done searches, and who has tracking capability necessary to track someone... It only takes a minute. The kid gets distracted and won't reply to calls, because he is intent on whatever caught his eye, which he will have to cease going after if he replies... It happens all the time... In friggin Kmart, not to mention the woods.

That does not account for people disappearing within several feet of watching parents during daylight hours. And many more maybe not within eyesight but still not further than 10 or so feet away.

It's just that in the woods... well the result is far more dire.

That doesn't sound like you've watched/listened to any of the shows with David--or you haven't believed a thing he's said. I take you at your word that you've listened to a lot of such shows. But I see no evidence of that you have in your words or attitude.

That is completely unfair.

Nope. Far from "completely" unfair. As a very well trained observer of human behavior, I'd say the same thing BASED ON YOUR REPEATED BEHAVIORS in a variety of cases and topics. It has persistently seemed to be part of your bent, your personality, your character. It seems to be virtually a very repeated reflex, automatic response. You may not be aware of it. You may deny it. Doesn't = it not being there.

Other bits:

--urban disappearances similar--most such are of German descent. Very top of the line young men--college age. Very smart. Very athletic. Bodies seem to appear in water, later.

--The canines not being able to find a scent is a persistent characteristic.

--In some of the cases in the wilderness etc. SOME of the individual bodies found have had NO BLOOD IN THEM. Which reminds one of the cattle mutilation and human mutilation cases a la Linda Moulton Howe's research.

--One bloke with a life preserver on an excursion up a side canyon . . . shallow creek a few inches deep. Canyon walls straight up--box canyon. Last person as they were walking out. DISAPPEARED. There was NO WAY AND NO PLACE for him to go. The only way out NOT straight up very straight canyon walls--was out the way they came in. There was no hint of what might have happened to him. No marks on the terrain. Nothing. A massive number of search folks were engaged by the National Park Service to no effect.

--Some of the children's clothing has been turned inside out.

--Children's bodies found in the middle of a marsh or bog include NO evidence of any steps, tracks into the marsh or bog to the body's location. It is as though the child was placed in the marsh or bog by a helicopter or UFO without leaving any marks or evidence on the terrain.

--Many bodies are found on the trail--the very trail that searchers have traveled 5-15 times without any body being there. Suddenly, it's there with no evidence or clue as to how it got there.

--One college bloke was missing 50 days. Body shows up in water. Evidence PROVES the bloke has been dead only a couple of days.

--GHP/DATE RAPE DRUG at high levels has begun to be tested for and found. NO hint of any evidence as to how the drug was introduced to the person.

--None of his scent found on baseball cap or the cell phone. Found on a pile of leaves without any other evidence as to how the items got there.

etc. etc. etc.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 01:40:25 am »
Why is the title about urban disappearances and everything I read here is about in the woods.  Someone is confused.

Offline Quix

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 02:24:42 am »
Why is the title about urban disappearances and everything I read here is about in the woods.  Someone is confused.

I think he was shocked to discover that there were any urban such cases. I don't know who made that title. It was emphasizing the new info compared to the past info.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 04:46:30 pm »
I had two campers disappear.  They stepped off the trail while hiking with a group.  They were told if they were lost to STOP and call repeatedly.  Not these two industrious six-year-olds.  They walked over the mountain.  By God's grace, a hermit type living alone on the mountain heard them thrashing about, found them.  Returned them to camp in his Model T truck. 

We had had searchers, dogs, the local and state guys out searching for 8 hours.  I thought I knew that mountain pretty well since I hiked it almost daily.  None of the searchers or dogs ever found a clue.  It could so easily have turned out differently.

It's easy enough to disappear in the woods.  No abnormal circumstances required.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 04:48:13 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Quix

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 01:34:49 am »
I had two campers disappear.  They stepped off the trail while hiking with a group.  They were told if they were lost to STOP and call repeatedly.  Not these two industrious six-year-olds.  They walked over the mountain.  By God's grace, a hermit type living alone on the mountain heard them thrashing about, found them.  Returned them to camp in his Model T truck. 

We had had searchers, dogs, the local and state guys out searching for 8 hours.  I thought I knew that mountain pretty well since I hiked it almost daily.  None of the searchers or dogs ever found a clue.  It could so easily have turned out differently.

It's easy enough to disappear in the woods.  No abnormal circumstances required.

Have you read ANY of David P's books? Have you listened to all of any of his hour plus shows?

There are tons of very very paranormal aspects to the only kinds of cases he takes. He does not take cases if normal events can explain the evidence.