Author Topic: Blasey Ford Lawyer: We ‘Welcome’ FBI Investigation Into Kavanaugh...but  (Read 4071 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Allegra Kirkland
September 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Christine Blasey Ford “welcomes” the FBI investigation into her allegations that she was sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, one of her attorneys confirmed Friday.

“A thorough FBI investigation is critical to developing all the relevant facts,” Debra Katz said in a statement. “Dr. Christine Blasey Ford welcomes this step in the process, and appreciates the efforts of Senators Flake, Murkowski, Manchin and Collins — and all other senators who have supported an FBI investigation — to ensure it is completed before the Senate votes on Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination. No artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation.”

Republican senators have stressed that the probe should delay the vote on Kavanaugh’s confirmation by no more than a week.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Neal Boortz
‏Verified account @Talkmaster
7m7 minutes ago

Ow we have Ford's attorney saying there should be no limits on the time or scope of this investigation.  Next step .... Ford delaying any interview by FBI investigators.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

yes thanks...I am so upset I can't think straight

@mystery-ak

I haven't heard any noise from your Senator.  Where is she siding on this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

I haven't heard any noise from your Senator.  Where is she siding on this?

My Senator is Durbin and Duckworth...two rats

I don't live in Alaska anymore..I was just born there
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

My Senator is Durbin and Duckworth...two rats

I don't live in Alaska anymore..I was just born there

Durbin is a lying POS who belongs in jail.  It is a shame that the entire State of Illinois is at the mercy of a bunch of dead voters in Chicago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

Neal Boortz
‏Verified account @Talkmaster
7m7 minutes ago

Ow we have Ford's attorney saying there should be no limits on the time or scope of this investigation.  Next step .... Ford delaying any interview by FBI investigators.

Could that not be seen as 'obstruction of justice'?

Offline goatprairie

The Pubbies  give the Demorats more time, and the Demorats stick the knife in a few more inches.  9999hair out0000

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durbin is a lying POS who belongs in jail.  It is a shame that the entire State of Illinois is at the mercy of a bunch of dead voters in Chicago.

Tell me about it..most of Il is red and rural that's how Chicago does it
Support the USO

Offline LadyLiberty

They need to start disbarment proceeding for Katz for not telling her client that the committee would come to her.

Offline the_doc

@mystery-ak

“A thorough FBI investigation is critical to developing all the relevant facts,” Debra Katz said in a statement. “Dr. Christine Blasey Ford welcomes this step in the process, and appreciates the efforts of Senators Flake, Murkowski, Manchin and Collins — and all other senators who have supported an FBI investigation — to ensure it is completed before the Senate votes on Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination. No artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation.”

Check out this link to NeonRevolt:  https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/09/28/the-existential-threat-of-justicekavanaugh-and-the-inflection-point-for-the-gop-and-america-newq-qanon-supremecourt-scotus-maga-kavanaughconfirmation-neonrevolt/

Scroll down to the recent photos showing Debra Katz coming out of a house with Hillary Clinton.   Notice also that snopes.com tried to cover it up by saying it wasn't Debra Katz--whereas it most certainly was.   

This is really, really nefarious stuff.  The bad guys will again try to frame Kavanaugh during the FBI investigation.  (Oh, but the FBI is a lovely, patriotic outfit. \sarc)

Trump needs to make sure the right FBI team is picked--one that will open up the massive conspiracy against Kavanaugh (the only way to clear Kavanaugh).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 10:13:07 pm by the_doc »

Offline Hoodat

They need to start disbarment proceeding for Katz for not telling her client that the committee would come to her.

Katz's client is the person who is paying her.  That person isn't Christine Ford.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ConstitutionRose

Translation:  We welcome this investigation but will only feel it's genuine if it takes until 2020 and finds Judge Kavanaugh guilty of unspeakable things.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
By Allegra Kirkland
September 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Christine Blasey Ford “welcomes” the FBI investigation into her allegations that she was sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, one of her attorneys confirmed Friday.

Republican senators have stressed that the probe should delay the vote on Kavanaugh’s confirmation by no more than a week.

Unfortunately it won't be enough.  It'll never be enough. 

Someone did something to Christine, and for that I'm sorry.  But Kavanaugh will never overcome this.  It's impossible to square their stories, and we'll never know with 100% certainty what happened and who did it.  But at this point I'm more inclined to believe his account, that he didn't do it.  As I said before, I think someone did something to her...I just think there is reasonable doubt that he did it.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

As I said before, I think someone did something to her...I just think there is reasonable doubt that he did it.

If what Ford claims happened to her ... she would remember everything.  Everything during and everything after, including walking down every step, where her attacker was when she left, how she got past him, where she went, how she got there, who she spoke with, her own words, her every emotion --- everything.

Ford remembers none of this because no one told her this is what really happens. 

@Major Confusion

Offline dfwgator

Unfortunately it won't be enough.  It'll never be enough. 

Someone did something to Christine, and for that I'm sorry.  But Kavanaugh will never overcome this.  It's impossible to square their stories, and we'll never know with 100% certainty what happened and who did it.  But at this point I'm more inclined to believe his account, that he didn't do it.  As I said before, I think someone did something to her...I just think there is reasonable doubt that he did it.

What I think "happened" to her is somebody waved some filthy lucre in front of her to get her to make up this whole fairy tale.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There are all kinds of articles out there about Ford's years in High School..if true her reputation was terrible...

She may have been attacked although I don't believe her..her phony tears and voice...sorry I think she's a pretty good actress.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I haven't researched this yet and won't tonight but I'm going to throw it out now.

I was at dinner tonight with my wife and 3 other couples. During the dinner conversation,  one of the guys threw out this little tidbit.  He said that CBF works at Palo Alto College in California and DiFi's husband, Richard Blume, just happens is to be on the Board of Regents at that institution.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There are all kinds of articles out there about Ford's years in High School..if true her reputation was terrible...

She may have been attacked although I don't believe her..her phony tears and voice...sorry I think she's a pretty good actress.

I do not believe her. 

And can the FBI take a look at her yearbook?  Please.  Let's see it.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

:amen: 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Katz's client is the person who is paying her.  That person isn't Christine Ford.

@Hoodat

There is no doubt about it! None what so ever.  His name is Brian Fallon.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/brian-fallon-threatens-senators-kavanaugh-reveals-the-plan/

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:08:57 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

If what Ford claims happened to her ... she would remember everything.  Everything during and everything after, including walking down every step, where her attacker was when she left, how she got past him, where she went, how she got there, who she spoke with, her own words, her every emotion --- everything.

Ford remembers none of this because no one told her this is what really happens. 

@Major Confusion
I still can't get past her claiming her best friend, Keyser, was there, but her best friend does not remember the party or ever meeting Kavanaugh.
Can you imagine a horrific event you suffered through where your best friend was there and he or she could not remember what happened? I can remember a New Years Eve party forty years ago at a friend's house where a fight broke out, and people had to talk to the police. I remember it like it was yesterday. For one thing  I got an empty liquor bottle broken over my head (didn't hurt a bit) when I tried to break up a fight.
If Keyser was there, she would have remembered Ford leaving early in tears and being told about it that night or the next day.
So many lies...er..."inconsistencies" in Ford's testimony.

Silver Pines

@Major Confusion

@Right_in_Virginia
@Major Confusion

I can’t completely make up my mind about Ford.  Either she’s a flaky twit who did have an experience & who’s been used as a tool, or she’s just a liar.  I’m leaning strongly toward “liar.”  I keep hearing women who’ve been raped say that every detail is burned into their minds.

I know it’s wrong, but I’m to the point where I don’t much care what happened to her.  Does her experience give her the right to totally destroy a man and his family? I don’t think so.  But “women’s pain” has to be fetishized now.  It’s become a sacrament.

For me, the same goes for women like the ones who jumped Flake.  I don’t give a damn what your story is; you don’t have the right to get in my face and scream about it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No artificial limits as to time or scope should be imposed on this investigation.”

Which is irrefutable proof of the political motivation of this wench. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.