Author Topic: Unhinged Liberals Threatening to Falsely Accuse Conservatives of Rape (language alert)  (Read 2930 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yes, this is real. Yes, I checked to make sure this wasn't just someone's friend being sarcastic. I also verified this crazy liberal is doing this to others and has reported others for being 'racist' and worse for simply taking a different position. She has these posts all over her page bragging about trying to get people fired or destroyed. (removed the Conservative's name for their own privacy).

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:59:39 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

He/She also has bragged about going after people at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

He/She also has bragged about going after people at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
I've been assured by several posters that there are no conservatives in Madison.   :shrug:

Offline musiclady

I feel like I'm getting repetitive here, but this is pure EVIL.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Yeah, it's why I stay out of politics on Facebook.  :shrug:

Offline ABX

I feel like I'm getting repetitive here, but this is pure EVIL.

It shows the willingness of people with political agendas and obsessions to make up crap on the spot and throw it out like it is no big deal. Even to project that they are doing it.

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, it's why I stay out of politics on Facebook.  :shrug:
My wife gets on FB to interact with her daughters and friends. A number of her friends are loony liberals who never refrain from posting political garbage at every opportunity.
My wife, who follows politics closely, never argues politics on FB for fear of losing her liberal friends or family members like her daughters.

Online rustynail

Mental violence will eventually bring physical violence.

Offline Axeslinger

Mental violence will eventually bring physical violence.

The other side has already occupied the field. This will continue and worsen until our side decides we’re worth fighting for.   Right now we’re all still in the go along to get along phase. The other side will NEVER give back the gains they believe they have made.  Eventually, people are going to start killing and dying.   

Its just the way it is.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline musiclady

My wife gets on FB to interact with her daughters and friends. A number of her friends are loony liberals who never refrain from posting political garbage at every opportunity.
My wife, who follows politics closely, never argues politics on FB for fear of losing her liberal friends or family members like her daughters.

I think I may have lost one because of this issue.  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline goatprairie

I think I may have lost one because of this issue.  **nononono*
I've argued politics with my liberal brothers and sisters, but I never tried to cut them off because of our disagreements.
When I switched over from being a Democrat to a Republican during Slick Willy's regime, they couldn't believe it. I told them I couldn't vote for a swine like him.
Actually, I had been leaning towards voting Republican for several years before the switch as I agreed with more Republican positions than Democrat positions. Clinton made it a lot easier to get off the fence.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
Vote privately.  No one knows who gets your vote.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Axeslinger

“Vote privately”
“Don’t have politics conversations”

My God people...are you Free Men and Women?  Or just dogs waiting on scraps from your master?

These attitudes are WHY we have lost so much.  People say “oh when the violence starts, the left won’t stand a chance, we’ve got all the guns”. Etc etc

First of all, that’s bullshit.   There have been numerous stories about them arming up too.   Secondly, and more importantly...ask yourself this:

Which side is actively putting their asses into the street fighting for what they believe in?  As I said, they are already in the field.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

• Technical

Facebook makes an unfollow button. Just unfollow the people who irritate you. If you want to see their posts you can still click in their profiles.

• Technical
Facebook makes a block button button for a reason. Take a screenshot, report the post (maybe FB will actually do something), and block this loony. Don't engage with people like this.

Is that so hard?

Offline goatprairie

Facebook makes an unfollow button. Just unfollow the people who irritate you. If you want to see their posts you can still click in their profiles.
I don't get on FB. My wife knows how to unfollow people. But she just keeps silent about politics.
I get on CBS, ABC, NBC news forums and give liberals grief. Most liberals on these forums simply spew insults without attempting to refute arguments.  It's fun to wind them up.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online LMAO

This behavior, along with their other antics, will eventually become their downfall

Most people don’t go around behavior like this. And it will turn them off
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

I find his response baffling if he's innocent.

Somebody accuses me of rape I'm going on the take no prisoners warpath. This is a life destroying lie where you can't play nice.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Facebook makes a block button button for a reason. Take a screenshot, report the post (maybe FB will actually do something), and block this loony. Don't engage with people like this.

Is that so hard?
Maybe it's just me, but this person appears to have made terroristic threats, aren't those illegal, shouldn't they be investigated?  And I am happy to say I don't use facebook, I tell my kids if they don't have the time to tell me something personally then it just can't be that important.