Author Topic: Gillibrand: ‘I Was Really Offended’ by How Kavanaugh ‘Spoke to Senators’  (Read 2067 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
27 Sep 2018

Thursday on MSNBC’s “All In,” Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) said she was “offended” by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s testimony.

Gillibrand said, “I thought Dr. Blasey Ford’s testimony was incredible. I thought she was so heartfelt, she spoke her truth so passionately, with such candor, with such emotion. I was really inspired by what she did today. I thought the second half, though, was so discouraging. I thought the way Judge Kavanaugh started with partisan attacks, it really made me question his fitness for this office for the fact that he does not have the temperament or the character or honesty or integrity to be a Supreme Court justice. I was really disturbed by the second half of the hearing and disturbed by my Republican colleagues and how they acted and what they said.”

She added, “He was so arrogant in how he spoke to senators, and dismissive. I was really offended by how he behaved at the hearing.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/09/27/gillibrand-i-was-really-offended-by-how-kavanaugh-spoke-to-senators/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's WAR!     9999hair out0000       :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yep, that's what Dems want. They want to do their political rape and have their target just shut the hell up, and 'put some ice on that.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Defending oneself against the ruination of reputation by partisan thugs does not indicates a lack of temperament.   

Gillibrand lacks character and class.   If she feels miffed about Kav being dismissive towards her fellow august solons,  she should look in the mirror.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online corbe

She should be grateful she didn't party with him back in High School.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. A slimy politician who spends everyday of her life lying and taking bribes from Soros thinks she is better than everyone else. That is rich.

Offline cato potatoe

You were supposed to be offended, you foul-mouthed whore.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I hate this woman

I would give anything to be able to slap her.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online DCPatriot

LOL. A slimy politician who spends everyday of her life lying and taking bribes from Soros thinks she is better than everyone else. That is rich.

Democrats ALWAYS overplay their hand.

This one hurt them for decades.  For generations.

Wouldn't surprise me if Senator Diane Feinstein tearfully apologizes.

er....yeah, it would.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

Democrats ALWAYS overplay their hand.

This one hurt them for decades.  For generations.

Wouldn't surprise me if Senator Diane Feinstein tearfully apologizes.

er....yeah, it would.

I used to love Paul Wellstone for his work promoting the GOP. Guess I will have to love a slut named Christine now for what she did.

Online DCPatriot

I used to love Paul Wellstone for his work promoting the GOP. Guess I will have to love a slut named Christine now for what she did.

Watch some boob like Bloomberg try to steal the party's nomination in 2020.

Somebody has to grab a mike and admit that the Democrat leadership has gone round the bend since Barack Obama.

Personally, I think we came 'THIS' close to be dealt with as irredeemables...if Hillary had won.   They had/have it all in place.

Offline LMAO

You were supposed to be offended, you foul-mouthed whore.

I always get a chuckle of people claiming they can’t vote for someone based on an incident  when they weren’t going to vote for them anyways
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   She should be grateful she didn't party with him back in High School.

I meant to tell you this yesterday, @corbe but sometimes you aren't as funny as you think.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Kavanaugh wasn't some schmoe off the street.  He is a sitting Federal Judge with a lifetime appointment to the D.C. Circuit -- the most influential court in the country beside the Supreme Court.  Unlike Senators who are elected by a single state, Kavanaugh was confirmed to that lifetime appointment by the Senate as a whole.  He was entitled to at least as much fairness and respect as were the Senators considering him for the Supreme Court.

He clearly did not get that.  They publicly smeared his name to the media, their supporters, etc.., not to mention clear gaming of the process to delay a vote on his confirmation and to let these allegations fester before giving him a chance to rebut them.

He was nicer to them than they deserved.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:25:15 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online DCPatriot

Kavanaugh wasn't some schmoe off the street.  He is a sitting Federal Judge with a lifetime appointment to the D.C. Circuit -- the most influential court in the country beside the Supreme Court.  Unlike Senators who are elected by a single state, Kavanaugh was confirmed to that lifetime appointment by the Senate as a whole.  He was entitled to at least as much fairness and respect as were the Senators considering him for the Supreme Court.

He clearly did not get that.  They publicly smeared his name to the media, their supporters, etc.., not to mention clear gaming of the process to delay a vote on his confirmation and to let these allegations fester before giving him a chance to rebut them.

He was nicer to them than they deserved.

Excellent point.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm offended that you're offended Kristin!  How about them apples?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I always get a chuckle of people claiming they can’t vote for someone based on an incident  when they weren’t going to vote for them anyways

I usually spit.   888mouth

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This reminds me of Barbara Boxer ripping into a General (I think) testifying before the Senate for something ... and he called her "Ma'am" instead of "Senator"

She really embarrassed herself that day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gillibrand said, “I thought Dr. Blasey Ford’s testimony was incredible.

Finally something I can agree with this broad about. :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Watch some boob like Bloomberg try to steal the party's nomination in 2020.

Somebody has to grab a mike and admit that the Democrat leadership has gone round the bend since Barack Obama.

Personally, I think we came 'THIS' close to be dealt with as irredeemables...if Hillary had won.   They had/have it all in place.
I think you need to back that up to since the time BJ Clinton was elected, everything since then is just a natural progression for them. Though my mother would say ever since JFK's bought and paid for election.

Silver Pines

Offline endicom

This is one way that Twitter can be used for disinformation purposes. Filipovic can make a provocative tweet to have confederates reply as angry Republicans, saying what they wish Republicans would say.

Is that what happened? I don't know but if it can be done then why wouldn't it be done?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.