Author Topic: CHRISTINE FORD TRUTH REVEALED - New Video by massadvj  (Read 5264 times)

Offline massadvj

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:19:40 pm by mystery-ak »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CHRISTINE FORD TRUTH REVEALED - New Video by massadvj
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 10:57:24 pm »
Sorry, I don't speak psychobabble. :shrug:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:25:29 am by massadvj »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline massadvj

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 12:25:44 am »
Sorry, I don't speak psychobabble. :shrug:

Well, I do, unfortunately.  I have a PhD in a social science, so I had to study a lot of psychology.  Dr. Ford also speaks psychobabble, and she kind of condemned herself with her own testimony.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 12:29:20 am »
Well, I do, unfortunately.  I have a PhD in a social science, so I had to study a lot of psychology.  Dr. Ford also speaks psychobabble, and she kind of condemned herself with her own testimony.

I don't have a PhD, but I do have a GTO. It's a lot faster and a hell of a lot more fun.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 12:34:41 am »

I hope there is somebody to straighten out all that spaghetti for us lay people.  It sounded to me, with my unpracticed mind, that she completely contradicted herself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline massadvj

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 12:34:55 am »
I don't have a PhD, but I do have a GTO. It's a lot faster and a hell of a lot more fun.

If I could have gotten tenure from a GTO I would definitely have preferred one.  In my day, all a GTO could get you was laid.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 12:36:06 am »

I think I may have one of those on blocks with my new castle, next to the rape van.  Needs a new tranny.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 12:37:07 am »
If I could have gotten tenure from a GTO I would definitely have preferred one.  In my day, all a GTO could get you was laid.

When you are on your death bed you will come to the realization that getting laid was all that mattered.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 12:38:10 am »
I think I may have one of those on blocks with my new castle, next to the rape van.  Needs a new tranny.

I'm not into those he/shes, but thanks for offering. I would be interested in the car though.

Offline massadvj

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2018, 12:39:24 am »
I hope there is somebody to straighten out all that spaghetti for us lay people.  It sounded to me, with my unpracticed mind, that she completely contradicted herself.

Basically, she admitted that she may have a physical disorder that causes anxiety.  Research shows such people are much more likely to have false memories.  Therefore, it could well be that the incident with Kavanaugh is a false memory. 

Offline massadvj

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 12:41:17 am »
When you are on your death bed you will come to the realization that getting laid was all that mattered.

:pondering:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 12:45:11 am »
Basically, she admitted that she may have a physical disorder that causes anxiety.  Research shows such people are much more likely to have false memories.  Therefore, it could well be that the incident with Kavanaugh is a false memory.

I know this:  People with anxiety disorder take drugs for it that cause amnesia.  Xanax.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 01:55:12 am »

She essentially admitted to having a condition that scientific studies show tends to produce false memories.   

Perhaps the question has been asked, but I haven't seen it -  when did she meet, and how well did she know,  Brett Kavanaugh?    And when did she meet, and how well did she know,  Mark Judge?   I think the answers to those questions could reveal a lot.   I suspect she knew Mark Judge far better than she did Brett Kavanaugh.   Indeed,  Kavanaugh didn't really admit to remembering her at all.   Judge was recalled as being an integral actor in the alleged "event",  and Ford said she saw Judge in a supermarket later, and he turned white.   I think Judge groped/attacked her, together with another individual who because of false memory syndrome she remembers as Kavanaugh.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 04:53:22 am »
She essentially admitted to having a condition that scientific studies show tends to produce false memories.   

Yeah. We call them liars.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2018, 08:49:36 am »

So a nut looking for a reason why she feels bad... It must of been a trauma that she couldn't remember that did it... It couldn't just be her...

Offline DB

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 08:51:26 am »

Perhaps the question has been asked, but I haven't seen it -  when did she meet, and how well did she know,  Brett Kavanaugh?    And when did she meet, and how well did she know,  Mark Judge?   I think the answers to those questions could reveal a lot.   I suspect she knew Mark Judge far better than she did Brett Kavanaugh.   Indeed,  Kavanaugh didn't really admit to remembering her at all.   Judge was recalled as being an integral actor in the alleged "event",  and Ford said she saw Judge in a supermarket later, and he turned white.   I think Judge groped/attacked her, together with another individual who because of false memory syndrome she remembers as Kavanaugh.

In other words a personality looking for excuses so they event some.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 02:15:22 pm »

I am glad to hear that.  One question for the expert though.....   

When she was referencing the Hippcampus, is possible she actually meant that she was  the hippo on campus?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 02:52:36 pm »

My husband occasionally takes xanax for anxiety brought on by his deteriorating health.  I have learned that I need to wait for that to wear off before I tell him anything he needs to remember.   He remembers nothing and tends to get upset if you discuss it. 

I imagine regular use would lead to severe memory issues.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 04:28:49 pm »
Do we know what medication she has been or is currently on?  Or is this information in the medical records her attorneys refused to turn over to the committee?

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2018, 06:36:22 pm »
Yeah. We call them liars.
You just cut through all the psychobabble .