Author Topic: Judiciary Committee Staff Have Asked Avenatti for Evidence Six Times  (Read 559 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Judiciary Committee Staff Have Asked Avenatti for Evidence Six Times
By Jack Crowe

September 26, 2018 7:13 PM

Senate Judiciary Committee staff have contacted Michael Avenatti on six separate occasions asking that he produce evidence to substantiate the allegation of sexual assault levied against Brett Kavanaugh by his client, Julie Swetnick.

“Altogether, this is my 6th email to you since your Sunday night Tweet, to seek your cooperation in obtaining evidence about your allegations,” a Judiciary Committee staff member wrote to Avenatti in a Wednesday email obtained by National Review. “Please let me know immediately whether your client will agree to an interview by committee investigators today. We can do a telephone interview anytime this afternoon or evening.”

Committee staffers first reached out to Avenatti for evidence of his client’s claims ten minutes after he tweeted about the allegations Sunday night and, in a subsequent email, provided a link to a local FBI field office so that he might report his client’s allegations himself.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/kavanaugh-nomination-michael-avenatti-senate-judiciary-committee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Re: Judiciary Committee Staff Have Asked Avenatti for Evidence Six Times
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 06:15:15 pm »
The Judiciary Committee can ask Avenatti for evidence 6,000 times.  He hasn't got any.  Democrats and liberals ought to be ashamed of themselves for putting on this dog and pony show.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 06:27:22 pm »
The Judiciary Committee can ask Avenatti for evidence 6,000 times.  He hasn't got any.  Democrats and liberals ought to be ashamed of themselves for putting on this dog and pony show.

It's funny.   Every single one of my opinionated BookFace friends that favor Democrats and thought Obama was a good president, have literally ALL disappeared.

It's uncanny.

Says that they, too, are totally embarrassed and don't want to have to defend it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 07:11:57 pm »
Everyone should be able to see behind all these accusations.

It’s a STALLING TACTIC TO PREVENT ANY VOTE.

Just continue manufacturing women after women and then demand that inquiries be made before any vote because these women need to be heard. Hence, they can drag this on as long as they wish until the cows come home hoping that Kavanaugh or the GOP will simply give up out of exhaustion.

My friends, if the GOP caves in to this, this will be used as a stand operational procedure by the Democrats in future.

They’ve already done this successfully for Herman Cain and Roy Moore. If they succeed, Judge Kavanaugh will be another scalp and this tactic will be in their playbook.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 07:17:14 pm »
...My friends, if the GOP caves in to this, this will be used as a stand operational procedure by the Democrats in future."

What goes around comes around.  Democrats ought to be very, very careful.  I seriously doubt they will nominate saints to the Supreme Court.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 08:17:07 pm »
She signed an affidavit and could be held accountable for it. What else do they need?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 08:17:58 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 08:18:40 pm »
...My friends, if the GOP caves in to this, this will be used as a stand operational procedure by the Democrats in future."

What goes around comes around.  Democrats ought to be very, very careful.  I seriously doubt they will nominate saints to the Supreme Court.

Agreed.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.