Author Topic: family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/  (Read 996 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/
« on: September 27, 2018, 01:03:49 am »
https://wrko.iheart.com/content/2018-09-26-family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/

The Kuhner Report received a call from a man who identified himself as "Thomas in Boston,"  whose family knew the Swetnicks "Well" in Maryland, and discussed the known "Issues of Substance abuse," and "Mental Issues from Julie."   He detailed a phone call from his sister this morning, who still lives in Maryland, where she said "Can you imagine a more delusional whack job is the one that came forward against Kavanaugh?"
"Thomas" also went on to describe the are where they grew up in Montgomery Village, "Quite a distance from Bethesda" and that the "Social circles" would not have interacted.  He refutes that during High School "No way that she would have encountered these same social circles, certainly not during High School." 
He did say the information he received was "Second hand," as it came from family members, but, he also offered details of the Swetnicks and his own family that lend credence to his story. 

Second hand info- Too bad, so sad.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 01:06:36 am by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 01:06:31 am »
If no one reported it, I think she had a restraining order put on her. That jibes with the info.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 01:07:46 am »
https://wrko.iheart.com/content/2018-09-26-family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/

The Kuhner Report received a call from a man who identified himself as "Thomas in Boston,"  whose family knew the Swetnicks "Well" in Maryland, and discussed the known "Issues of Substance abuse," and "Mental Issues from Julie."   He detailed a phone call from his sister this morning, who still lives in Maryland, where she said "Can you imagine a more delusional whack job is the one that came forward against Kavanaugh?"
"Thomas" also went on to describe the are where they grew up in Montgomery Village, "Quite a distance from Bethesda" and that the "Social circles" would not have interacted.  He refutes that during High School "No way that she would have encountered these same social circles, certainly not during High School." 
He did say the information he received was "Second hand," as it came from family members, but, he also offered details of the Swetnicks and his own family that lend credence to his story. 

Second hand info- Too bad, so sad.

This chick is certifiable.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 01:08:01 am »
I've been pointing out the unlikeliness of something from Gaithersburg hanging with the kids in Bethesda. I lived in the area in the early 80s.

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 01:09:35 am »
I've been pointing out the unlikeliness of something from Gaithersburg hanging with the kids in Bethesda. I lived in the area in the early 80s.

@austingirl

I've been to Gaithersburg.  I know what you mean.

Offline thackney

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 01:14:03 am »

Wait, where you at these parties????  Polaroids?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline austingirl

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 01:18:35 am »
Wait, where you at these parties????  Polaroids?

@thackney

No my HS years were spent in Chicago.  I just remember how Gaithersburg was considered the boonies back then.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 01:23:31 am »
Re: previous FBI investigations of Kavanaugh. Did any of them discover these gals and these incidents, and dispose of those individuals?

FBI under Mueller, Comey, McCabe Wray?

Mr. K is not the oonlly one, needing some reputation
rehab.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline thackney

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 01:25:44 am »
@thackney

No my HS years were spent in Chicago.  I just remember how Gaithersburg was considered the boonies back then.

I was joking, I hope you realize.  But with the time and location, you could be getting a sleazy lawyer and 15 minutes on the talk show of your choice.

Cheers!
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline austingirl

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 01:29:34 am »
I was joking, I hope you realize.  But with the time and location, you could be getting a sleazy lawyer and 15 minutes on the talk show of your choice.

Cheers!

@thackney

Yeah, I knew you were kidding. I just want to be very clear these days. wink777

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 01:36:06 am »

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 12:11:51 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 01:09:54 pm »

I could see this as credible.  Areas around the universities were always quite the party scene.  Growing up in northeastern MD, we made trips to Georgetown whenever possible, because the District was one of the last holdouts when the drinking age was raised in 1984.  The kids in Montgomery County usually had the means to get the good stuff with alcohol and recreational drugs. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 01:20:10 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 02:36:50 pm »
Everyone should be able to see behind all these accusations.

It’s a STALLING TACTIC TO PREVENT ANY VOTE.

Just continue manufacturing women after women and then demand that inquiries be made before any vote because these women need to be heard. Hence, they can drag this on as long as they wish until the cows come home hoping that Kavanaugh or the GOP will simply give up out of exhaustion.

My friends, if we cave into this, this will be used as a stand operational procedure by the Democrats in future.

They’ve already done this successfully for Herman Cain and Roy Moore. If they succeed, Judge Kavanaugh will be another scalp and this tactic will be in their playbook.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 05:10:15 pm »
RE: ""Thomas in Boston,"

Unless the man identifies himself ( how do we even know that this "Thomas" is male? ), this should ALSO be taken with a grain of salt.