Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Christine Blasey Ford’s letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein revealed to be a total FAKE  (Read 433 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL: Christine Blasey Ford’s letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein revealed to be a total FAKE… contains 14 glaring errors that could only be committed by a poorly educated writer

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) A bombshell revelation is rocking the political world today as it is revealed the letter released by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who claims the letter was written by Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford, is a fake that could not possibly have been authored by Ford.

Inconsistencies in the letter were first noticed by Dannielle Blumenthal PhD (@DrDannielle on Twitter). I have conducted significant additional analysis (see below) and included the problems noticed by Dr. Blumenthal. In total, there are now fourteen errors or problems in the “Dr. Ford” letter that indicate it was not authored by Dr. Ford.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-25-bombshell-christine-blasey-fords-letter-to-sen-dianne-feinstein-revealed-to-be-a-total-fake.html

Offline Suppressed

If the analyst thinks that many PhDs are aware of those grammatical/punctuation errors, then she needs only look at her own analysis, where she incorrectly suggests the reflexive pronoun should be used where it doesn't belong (#5 and #6).  I could go point-by-point (e.g., the most common reason for a font-size mismatch is when someone is pasting in a word to avoid misspelling it), but suffice it to say that this analysis doesn't hold water.

There are, of course, legitimate points, nonetheless (#14).
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline skeeter

If the analyst thinks that many PhDs are aware of those grammatical/punctuation errors, then she needs only look at her own analysis, where she incorrectly suggests the reflexive pronoun should be used where it doesn't belong (#5 and #6).  I could go point-by-point (e.g., the most common reason for a font-size mismatch is when someone is pasting in a word to avoid misspelling it), but suffice it to say that this analysis doesn't hold water.

There are, of course, legitimate points, nonetheless (#14).

Ford made a special unsolicited effort to point out her poor writing in that letter, claiming she was angst stricken at the time. I thought that was odd.