Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Judicial Hearing  (Read 72975 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: LIVE THREAD>>>Judicial Hearing
« Reply #1800 on: October 03, 2018, 01:52:09 am »
That's beautiful and all.  Yet it was only after Trump met with Cruz that Kavanaugh's name appeared on the list.

No, it was only after Mitt Romney met him, it was only after Jeff Sessions became AG, it was only after Newt Gingrich met Trump.

Lindsay Graham and the list goes on and on. It can't be proven, might as well say anything.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1801 on: October 03, 2018, 01:53:27 am »
Again, too, if one didn't support Trump, it's hard to hand this to any anti-Trump glory hunters.

That's a beautiful story, the amen corner will support whatever flowery language comes out but it is not proven and I see no reason to believe it is specifically one man over others.

I'm not going to hunt for dates, nobody faults anyone for going with that and it may be so but it would be too difficult to find out.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:57:08 am by TomSea »

Online corbe

« Reply #1802 on: October 03, 2018, 01:55:50 am »

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:00:22 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1803 on: October 03, 2018, 02:02:41 am »
What a dick....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1804 on: October 03, 2018, 02:06:23 am »
No proof, say all of the flowery words one wants.

Just like saying Dr. Ford's lawyers, her counsel, er, aren't her counsel.  Er, lawyers, confusing isn't it.

At least, honesty reigned. Kavanaugh was a selection by Romney, Romney met with Trump, Kavanaugh was in the Ken Starr investigation on Bill Clinton, Kavanaugh was in the Bush administration.

Oh, but like the Border Wall and the Constitution, another thing that Ted Cruz invented.  Maybe next time, we can revisit some of the landmark legislation he passed or representing Obamacare in the private sector, the list goes on.

Tom, I'm sorry this is so confusing for you, but maybe we could stick to the topic and no go off on rabid Cruz rabbit trails?

Online corbe

« Reply #1805 on: October 03, 2018, 02:06:54 am »
     Next year, about this time Sen. Cruz will announce his Hindsight is 2020 Campaign.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1806 on: October 03, 2018, 02:07:29 am »
@Sanguine  More like a rabbit hole.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1807 on: October 03, 2018, 02:11:13 am »
Tom, I'm sorry this is so confusing for you, but maybe we could stick to the topic and no go off on rabid Cruz rabbit trails?
The thread is about justice.

For the way Anti-Trumpers act, they should be held to their words that never would have seen this nomination made and hypocritically taking a victory lap over it.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1808 on: October 03, 2018, 02:11:26 am »
Let me get this straight here.  Even though Ted Cruz has focused on the Courts in pushing the Conservative agenda with a history of arguing cases before the Supreme Court as well as a history of influencing Trump's judge list (by your own admission), it is really Mitt "Romneycare" Romney and Noot "Wilsonian Progressive" Gingrich that deserve the credit for getting Kavanaugh's name on that list.

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA !!!!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1809 on: October 03, 2018, 02:12:58 am »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1810 on: October 03, 2018, 02:26:17 am »
Let me get this straight here.  Even though Ted Cruz has focused on the Courts in pushing the Conservative agenda with a history of arguing cases before the Supreme Court as well as a history of influencing Trump's judge list (by your own admission), it is really Mitt "Romneycare" Romney and Noot "Wilsonian Progressive" Gingrich that deserve the credit for getting Kavanaugh's name on that list.

Oh, I guess, making Jeff Sessions the Attorney General means he had no input as well.

Oh, and I guess New Gingrich is not a lawyer with experience with the Supreme Court and I don't know about Romney but he did run a government.

Bring on the humiliation "Rabid Rabbit Holes" per @Sanguine too. Like I said, some of you all are not Cruz supporters because when his support of Trump comes about, total amnesia.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1811 on: October 03, 2018, 02:34:01 am »
@Sanguine  More like a rabbit hole.

Worst case of Cruz derangement syndrome on record by far!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1812 on: October 03, 2018, 02:34:43 am »
Romney had his list of potential nominees in September 2012 which already caused rumblings from Planned Parenthood and Pro-Choicers,  but let's get this straight, though Kavanaugh was on that list, Romney never would have discussed this with Trump??

Let alone, we know advisors have worked on various campaigns... can't deny that.

Ever hear of this 3 term (or how many terms) Senator Jeff Sessions, Attorney General, oh, let's get this straight, he knows nothing about who would make a good Supreme Court Justice nominee, even though he probably voted for them time and again!  May have been on that judicial committee as well.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1813 on: October 03, 2018, 02:37:54 am »
Worst case of Cruz derangement syndrome on record by far!

I'm way more for Cruz than you are, because @Sanguine and You, again, engage in personal attacks , ad homs..

Says the person who whines about Lincoln incessantly which basically or possibly comes down to de facto support of slavery.

No, again, @mrpotatohead  , shouldn't take a victory lap if he was anti-Trump,

Yeah, you Cruz worshipers and idolaters, did you support Romney?
Did you support Trump?

If both of those answers are no, then you are a hypocrit and you are who is anti-Cruz.

Cruz did both, go save your slander for someone else.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:38:30 am by TomSea »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1814 on: October 03, 2018, 02:40:09 am »
I'm way more for Cruz than you are

Lies make Jesus cry.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

« Reply #1815 on: October 03, 2018, 02:40:51 am »
Lies make Jesus cry.

Did you support Romney? Did you support Trump?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1816 on: October 03, 2018, 02:42:31 am »
Lies make Jesus cry.

Don't forget....the Bible teaches us to forget too.    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #1817 on: October 03, 2018, 02:43:53 am »
This event has concluded and does not need to remain open.